**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to purchase unit offers.

Since the unit packs were added to the store at noon today, every time I try to buy them it says that I cannot connect to the iTunes Store.9cj9jyy92eru.png
g3bsxyfokxbv.png

Comments

• Note: I do have $50 in my account. I’m trying to buy the black panther unit pack.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    BarryAllen wrote: »
    Note: I do have $50 in my account. I’m trying to buy the black panther unit pack.

Just checked my Apple reciept from Cyber Monday....Apple charges sales tax in addition to the purchase price. (I am in the USA) If you are as well, that is likely why the purchase is being blocked. Black Panther pack with tax is more than 50 dollars.
  • I tried the smaller offers as well. Same thing.
    BarryAllen wrote: »
    I tried the smaller offers as well. Same thing.

I would try Apple Support for help, as it is their system that is blocking the purchase...not Kabam. I have used them twice, and they are actually very helpful and quick to respond....especially if you want to get it fixed before the unit deals expire.
  • ZerovZerov Posts: 26
    I know it's a little too late, but.. I ran into this problem and here's how I fixed it.. I went to the payment settings and setup an additional payment method... and then I switched it back to None.