**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We should be given a reward for making good decisions

Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
While players who have made bad rank up choices get a gift of RDTs, players who have no use for RDTs should also get something.

I would suggest that if a player doesn't use any RDT when it expires, they should be rewarded with some catalysts too.

Otherwise (removed by moderator).
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    totally agree
  • Options
    RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    Whilst there is merit in what your saying some weren’t fortunate to have the option there was pressure there to rank up regardless and when the other options were non existent what do you do get kicked from the alliance?
  • Options
    Okay kabam, renaming it to "removed by moderator" works too. Fits the theme.
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    edited December 2017
    Whilst there is merit in what your saying some weren’t fortunate to have the option there was pressure there to rank up regardless and when the other options were non existent what do you do get kicked from the alliance?
    YES, why would you even want to be in an alliance that told you who you had to rank. It is total (removed by moderator) that people who were patient and suffered thru content with lesser champs cuz we were patient and playing the long game get (removed by moderator). Just doesn't seem right that people who rushed their rank ups now get an even bigger advantage . Get rid of the expiration date or extend it a lot longer than Jan. 3rd on these RDT and it balances things out

• Options

Ranking up for prestige helps the alliance as a whole, and as a member of the alliance you benefit from it too in terms of AQ rewards.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Ya, I ranked cyc bc he was the only 5* dupe I had at the time. Until that time, I've only been able to get absolute bottom of the barrel champs while everyone in my ally is pulling awesome stuff.

Give me more than a few days to rework my (removed by moderator) account. Thanks.
  • Options
    RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    There’s not much point arguing this really but a lot of people ranked because they had to not because they wanted to the sad part was when the rank down tickets came back around I still didn’t have anything better than Rhino to rank up, who at that point had already become useless in the game. I got Rhino 4 times in my first 7 5 star crystals when your in a great alliance like I was back then I had no choice I had to rank something up and it was either Rhino at 60 sig or unduped Spider-Man or an unduped Juggernaught or unduped Star Lord.

It took me along time to even get dupes on my 5 star champs I have a few duped now but all bar two are nothing more than arena fodder