**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq vacation

Can anyone varify if my alliance will drop from tier 1 to tier 2 if we go on vacation from war and aq for the holidays

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Nothing will happen to your war rating if you take a week off. You are safe
    You will drop a tier in AQ if you take a week vacation You are not safe
    Happy Holidays!!! Be safe!!!
  • Thank you
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    You could lose some position in war tiers if you take a week off though. We dropped from tier 1 to tier 2 last week after search times prevented us from doing 3 wars last week.
  • War is such a mess with constant change its in our far background. Upgrade elite defenders then the defensive strategy changed. Then update diversity garbage defenders change again. I dont ask for defensive upgrades anymore war is terrible with no end of changes in sight.
  • ThalionThalion Posts: 65
    You could lose some position in war tiers if you take a week off though. We dropped from tier 1 to tier 2 last week after search times prevented us from doing 3 wars last week.
    That happen because the overall points in your old tier is higher now, you could also 'tier up'
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Thalion wrote: »
    That happen because the overall points in your old tier is higher now, you could also 'tier up'

It happens. I lost no sleep over it though. Wars are just extra 5* shards at this point.
    Thalion wrote: »

It happens. I lost no sleep over it though. Wars are just extra 5* shards at this point.

Very few 5* shards by the way.
  • Do u guys play the game, terrible advise lol
    If you don’t enter AQ/AW your ally ranking won’t change, have a week off it’s fine :-)
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Do u guys play the game, terrible advise lol
    If you don’t enter AQ/AW your ally ranking won’t change, have a week off it’s fine :-)

So, what happens to the AQ spot? Last I checked there are a limited number of spots in Expert tier and whether you stay or drop depends on points. So, if an alliance puts up no points by taking a week off then that spot just sits idle? I think you are wrong and the one giving terrible advice (yes, that is the correct spelling of the word btw).
    edited December 2017
    Do u guys play the game, terrible advise lol

yeaph, if u are in the lowest possible rank, won't drop anymore :expressionless:

I just open a ticket about this to be 100% sure
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Who cares about AW rating really. Lmao