**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 5 star and help with defeating thanos in act 3

Hello everyone!! I'm Echo but on mcoc I'm Pokemonrebel39 call me what u want lol
So first who was your first five star and was it the person u wanted?
Second....I need some help in stuck on thanos in act 3 I have a 5 star agent venom that's waiting to be upgraded to rank 2 and I'll announce the others in my team later..does anyone have any tips for me?

Champion Pokemonrebel39.... signing out

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well I used a 3 star iron fist without masteries so bring your strongest and just survive and cause as much damage possible and revive if needed. Not much else I can think of since he has no nodes.
  • Options
    Umm ok that sounds ok but...lol.i have no revives. when I was at Kang..he was a beast but I overcame it so...do u think it would be smart to bring in my champs that can inflict bleed?
  • Options
    Or something like damage over time?
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Umm ok that sounds ok but...lol.i have no revives. when I was at Kang..he was a beast but I overcame it so...do u think it would be smart to bring in my champs that can inflict bleed?
    Just bring your strongest champs. In general mystics will do the best because of class advantage. Agent venom will do fine, just spam his sp1. Who else is on your team
  • Options
    I can't give you specifics but my 5star Agent venom. A fully ranked 3 star nightcrawler. A 4 star spider Gwen. A 4 star Thor (Jane Foster) and a 3 star nebula
  • Options
    All have been leveled up a bit
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    stun lock with jane foster and spam her sp1
  • Options
    Huh...there are some pretty good strats here
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I'm still open to more tips and also who was your first five star and was it the person you wanted?
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    punch thanos in the face until he is dead that's all you gotta do. if you know how to parry and evade he is a cake walk
  • Options
    Umm idk how to parry and btw isn't cap the only one who can parry?
  • Options
    When I play I normally just go for the throat (just start attacking as much as possible)
  • Options
    My first 5 star was Drax. My second five star crystal duped him lol. And I agree with Boboman, just use Jane Foster, spam sp1, and stun lock, because I don't think 3rd specials are unlocked
  • Options
    For a 4 star...they are unlocked..all the people I listed in my team have third special
  • Options
    I didn't really care who I got I just didn't want anyone bulky (king Groot,drax,hulk,normal Thor) I just don't like those types of champions cuz well...it's just a personal preference
  • Options
    For a 4 star...they are unlocked..all the people I listed in my team have third special

I was talking about Thanos
  • Options
    Oh ok! Ya I think so too cuz he has only used his first special on me
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Umm idk how to parry and btw isn't cap the only one who can parry?

if you don't know how to parry you better learn real quick my friend.. the parry mastery and evade mastery you need setup asap along with the cruelty and precision masteries or whatever they are called now a days
  • Options
    Ohhhhh you meant the mastery I thought it was a type of move but now I know lol
  • Options
    I FINNALY did it after using a few revives I did the impossible...my team rating was way below recommend...AND I DID IT