**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TOTAL TRASH CHAMPS

dear kabam
we r not players who spent money too much money on game.so we dont have god tier champs to go through evry events.
so i m suggesting atleast do some changes to these champs,so in future we may spent our valuable money on ranking or to awaken these champs.
thank you
1.moon knight - his signature ability viz power gain and power reduction needs to b improved
2.spider gwen - her evasion needs to be increased
3.rocket raccoon - change his physical resistance .instead give energy resistance
4.black bolt - needs to b wrk done on his sp2 and stun duration

Comments

• Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    What about SHE HULK
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    ViciousJ wrote: »
    What about SHE HULK
    And Kamalah, War Machine, Red Hulk, Gambit, Abomination, Luke Cage, Miles, Colossus, BP Civil War, Falcon, Civil Warrior, Kang, and everyone I forgot to mention?
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Since most of this game is based on luck then what is the reward for being lucky? If you pull a strong hero and I pull a weak hero then all the content should be dumbed down so my weak hero can beat it? Does that make sense?

If that's your attitude then you shouldn't play games like this.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Again, its a question of time before they start buffing the old champs! We saw a few already and Im confident that they will improve more!