**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Strategy for my new 4* champs

During my monthly crystal opening, I had hoped to dupe my Hulk, Magik, or Vision, but ended up getting 8 new champs. Based on the suggestions I've seen on this forum, here is what I'm thinking about doing with them. Would appreciate any thoughts about what I might do differently:

Take to 3/30:
  • Elektra
  • Spider-Man Symbiote
  • YellowJacket
  • Ms. Marvel

Take to at most 2/20:
  • Carnage
  • SpiderGwen
  • Ant-man
  • Iron Fist

For the second list, I'll probably just rank them to 1/10 until they get duped. Just plan on using them in arena.

I also got a 4* Skill awakening gem from the greater gifting crystal yesterday. If I used that on Elektra, would she be worth taking up to 4/40? Would she be useful as I finish up Act 4 (currently in 4.3.3) and head into Act 5? I progress rather slowly, so I don't know if I would want to hold it in case I get Blade next month.

As a reference, here is my current roster of 4* champs.

4/40: Hype (duped), Dr. Voodoo (duped), Rogue (duped), Magik, Vision, Hulk
3/30: Miles (duped), Groot (duped), Mephisto, Storm (duped), Winter Soldier (duped), Falcon, CA WW2, VenomPool, Moon Knight, Gamora, Punisher
Others: Gammbit, Deadpool (XF), Civil Warrior, Colossus

Thanks in advance for your advice

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    A lot of information... I'm not an expert but I can talk about what I have experienced.

Elektra is worth 4/40 even unduped and if I had a skill awakening gem, I'd use it to awake mine. She is not god tier, she is almost there.

Your duped Storm is also worth 4/40. Her special damage is insane.

Civil Warrior is worth 3/30. He is a decent champiom. To tell you the truth, for 4* basic arena, you will need as many 4* 3/30 as possible.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    What about ur 5* roster?
  • Options
    SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47
    What about ur 5* roster?

I have 3, none are duped and all are at 1/25: Quake, Drax, Cyclops (blue)
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I would take them all to at least 3/30. Especially if you are an arena grinder. Once duped, you can assess who to take to 4/40.
  • Options
    SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47
    Fluffy wrote: »
    I would take them all to at least 3/30. Especially if you are an arena grinder. Once duped, you can assess who to take to 4/40.

The only reason I was going to stop at 2/20 for those was because of the t1a that it costs to take them to 3/30. I only have 3, and I want to make sure and have some if I decide to take anyone up to 4/40 (or rank up a 5*).
  • Options
    Sounds awesome I would totally go for it

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Don't use the gem on Elektra, she does not need it to be good. As most will advise, save it for gwenpool or blade. For 4/40 id go with mephisto, storm, and ww2. when you r5 in the future, all ur current 4/40s are worth it
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Don't use the gem on Elektra, she does not need it to be good. As most will advise, save it for gwenpool or blade. For 4/40 id go with mephisto, storm, and ww2. when you r5 in the future, all ur current 4/40s are worth it

What he said, and Symbiote Spidy is good as well. Worth r4 when you get the chance, but do the ones that were mentioned above first