**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After 1+ mil battle chips

Ok so in the last 2 weeks i opened more than 1 mil arena chips 80℅ as uncollected arena and the rest normal arena crystal , the result was same just gold .
I only GOT GOLD FROM THE CRYSTALS
That is not the major issue , but the bigger problem is that the gold was the least they had to offer 5 uncollected crystal and the gold I got was 75k really , this is insane and kabam needs to answer this .

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This is actually really bad I mean 1 million battlechips as well.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

You believe he got literally ZERO units from 1 million BC? come on dude....
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    danielmath wrote: »

You believe he got literally ZERO units from 1 million BC? come on dude....

When it will happen with you then you will know dude.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There’s no proof you didn’t get any units. Getting the lowest amount of gold is the most common thing to get anyway
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Its called rng. Uncollected crystals are terrible for units. Here is my experience:

As soon as I became uncollected I had 2mill chips stored, got 900 units (general consensus is average should be 2k units per 1mill BCs, and very much my average with normal crystals, and you go on YT and you see many videos of famous YTers pulling roughly 2k/1mill even with UC crystals).

Opened a few mill here and there, again noticeably terrible drop rate with units. Then roughly a couple weeks ago I actually started to keep track. UC arena crystals opened, over 1mill+ BCs worth recorded.... 150 units, yep 2 x 75 unit pulls.

@o.p. just stick to regular arena crystals, clearly it is easier to get very unlucky with the UC ones because of the cost of them being 5x more, actual smaller size of pulls per 1mill BCs, and will take much longer to regress to the mean.

I assure you no abnormal sorcery is at hand, just bad luck with these crystals, like in my experience.
  • CakesCakes Posts: 22
    I have sworn off UC arena crystals. I open about 300k chips every week and it never pays off with uac. Just stick to regular ones, 5* punisher doesn't even matter
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    i dont believe that u literally didnt get ANY units
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    i dont believe that u literally didnt get ANY units

I do, some people do get bad luck with these crystals. Last 1mill I opened at one time i got 75, and just recently did another 100k and got another 75. Thats why I posted I am now keeping track and got 150 units total in the 1.25mill chips worth opened.

The 2mill I opened where I said I got 900 units total I had 675 within the first 1mill... Nothing until the final 10 pop where I got either 1x225 unit pull or 3x75.

Very possible just uncommon.
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Something has been up with the uncollected arena crystals, in the last couple weeks I’ve opened 40 and all gold...no units, not even 75. Usually for every 10 I open, I get some kind of units. Kinda weird that the units pretty much disappeared when the gifting crystals came out.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Obligatory post from the gifting event. Started the event with like 1k units and am 600units away from the last alliance milestone with 0$ spent.ef0bjp8irqpo.jpeg
    qiy2vv1vr3wu.jpeg
    totsqwnkeioh.jpeg
    m8jrjjo8i7o7.jpeg
    4xojaxd7v08o.jpeg
    boc57dxbjb65.jpeg
    avyjgy1iy8t7.jpeg