**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need ur opinion

Hi everybody, I wanted to know what was the minimum roaster to be able to have the basic hero 4 stars arena. I have 9 heroes 4 stars and 51 heroes 3 stars. Will I have a chance if the cut falls to 2 million? Do I have more chances with the featured arena 3 stars? Do I have to wait ?
Thanks

Comments

• TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Only you can answer what you are capable of doing in ANY arena...if you have the time and the units you can grind with less...
  • I would probably wait. To perform well in the basic arena I would recommend having at least 27 four stars. Otherwise it’s really hard to put up a lot of points as 3 stars only grant so many points in that arena.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    For less desired 4* basic heroes the cut off falls to around 2,2 million. I got 4* Punisher for 2,5 million points.

Just grind and do the better you can.
  • HeddartaHeddarta Posts: 106
    Honestly, I’d say go for it. Earning the low totem 4* from arena is exciting, and it will only benefit your roster to win more down the road. Managing your time wisely to take advantage of the 4 star teams that you do have will help. Take the few minutes every 2 hours when they are off cool down. Use your arena boosts for your highest 3 Star teams too. You’ll do it faster than you anticipate if you can put the time in during those CD intervals. If you have 4* boosts and some units to spare, recharge your highest team for the duration of the boosts. Good luck!
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    @Heddarta was able to get GwenPool with over 8 million with only 6 teams of 4*, so she knows what she's talking about.
  • HeddartaHeddarta Posts: 106
    There was some espresso in that equation for GP too, @Tiemilios. :)
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Try one arena for a not-so-desirable champ. Don't waste units. Grind like your life depends on it and see how much you score. If you get that champ, decide whether the effort was worth the reward. If not, focus on building your roster and try again later.

Being in an active alliance helps a lot for arenas since your roster grows much faster in a good alliance and you're then able to aim for the high-cutoff basics as well
  • Clém0711Clém0711 Posts: 154
    Thank u for ur messages ? Is Civil Warrior a not-so desirable champ ?
  • He's definitely not God Tier or anything, so yeah
  • He's not the worst though
  • Even if you can't grind enough to win the champ from a Basic Arena, try to grind about 1.6mil and you'll usually rank Top 11-25 which gives you 500 4* shards and 200 5* shards. You'll still be able to build your roster pretty fast that way as well.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Clém0711 wrote: »

He's about average I would say. Has some nice points: heal block, power drain and armor up. But overall he still lacks the damage that a duped SL or Stark Spider-man can deliver.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Clém0711 wrote: »

He's about average I would say. Has some nice points: heal block, power drain and armor up. But overall he still lacks the damage that a duped SL or Stark Spider-man can deliver.

He's also dangerous to use in war if you're going against Magneto or any mystic with MD.