**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is becoming a joke!

the T1 alpha situation is getting worse day by day.. either lower the amount to rank up 5* or make them more available .. it's seriously annoying to require 30 alphas to rank up a couple champs to r3.. I'd rather pay the extra t4b lol

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Your game must be broken it takes 20 to take 2 to r3.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    the T1 alpha situation is getting worse day by day.. either lower the amount to rank up 5* or make them more available .. it's seriously annoying to require 30 alphas to rank up a couple champs to r3.. I'd rather pay the extra t4b lol

Then don’t rank them that fast. 🙄
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    If you're trying to rank ALL your 5* (or even most for that matter) to R3, you need to be prepared for one heck of a grind. It's painful enough to max out your 3* champs (T3cc)and 4* champs (T4B), but it isn't necessary unless you want a higher hero rating (which is really just for display), or more points in less time for arena grinding which would be silly, considering if you were willing to invest that much time to get the T1A to R3 your 5*, you would already have enough time in your hands to grind enough score for the arenas.

So yea, clever resource management would be to NOT force yourself to R3 all your 5* champs unless you have absolutely nothing else to do with your T1A. And if that's your only choice, you just gotta face that reality that you're gonna have to grind 200+ T1A to R3 a decent sized 5* roster.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It really hurt when they nerfed greater solo crystals. They were a good source of t1a, but not anymore.
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    I get 8 a week. A lot better than it used to be. 5 from glory, 1 from arena, and at least 2 from alliance events.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    It really hurt when they nerfed greater solo crystals. They were a good source of t1a, but not anymore.
    Yeah, I've opened over a thousand of the greater solos and haven't pulled a single t1 alpha from them. People who suggest those crystals as a source aren't being serious.

If Kabam upped the drop rates from the greater solo crystals, I think that would be a good solution. It would still require people to grind for those crystals at a chance to get them. As it stands now, the chance for them to drop from those crystals is basically zero, at least in my experience.

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Fine wrote: »
    I get 8 a week. A lot better than it used to be. 5 from glory, 1 from arena, and at least 2 from alliance events.

It’s 24 max from glory and arena per month. I think it’s 30 from events. That’s too few