**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant description on loading screen is a joke

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Just a thought. Out of 19 playable Mutant characters (yes, incuding OG Deadpool if you bought him in the beginning of the game), only 7 can regen or life steal or has the ability to increase their HP. That is only 36.84%. Make it a least 50% would've been better.
Just a thought.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    That's foolish. Sabretooth is coming anyway 😀

Says who?

I hope he is! I would love to see him!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Obviously it’s rumours but I’m fairly confident that he is coming to the game. (Translation: I have a mutant 5* gem and really want him to be good and for me to pull him) rjy572uzgx6t.png
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Who the hell are those on the bottom row? And, if that's Sabertooth, the design is terrible.
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    Who the hell are those on the bottom row? And, if that's Sabertooth, the design is terrible.

Bottom row from left to right is:
    Maybe Heimdall? Not too sure. Sabretooth. A sentinel I think. Corvus Glave. Proxima Midnight.

The last two are both Thanos’ right hand men, they’ll be in infinity war
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Sabertooth looks more like Beast from Beauty and the Beast
  • Wubbie075 wrote: »

Bottom row from left to right is:
    Maybe Heimdall? Not too sure. Sabretooth. A sentinel I think. Corvus Glave. Proxima Midnight.

The last two are both Thanos’ right hand men, they’ll be in infinity war

The first one shown on the left is; Bishop
  • Look up how sabertooth originally looked in the comics. Looks pretty close to what they have in the picture.
  • LodeexeLodeexe Posts: 40
    That Sabretooth image appears to be the same design used for the Avengers Alliance game

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sabretooth_Defeated.png
    b2vqurown10f.png

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    That's because only the pictures on the top row are from game files. The bottom row are all just pulled from the internet
    Lodeexe wrote: »
    That Sabretooth image appears to be the same design used for the Avengers Alliance game

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sabretooth_Defeated.png
    b2vqurown10f.png

Hmm, that may well mean the image I posted was a photoshop. I hope at the very least a new mutant champ does come out soon. Perhaps with deadpool 2 there’ll be a new cable, teenage negasonic warhead or whatever her name is, new colossus or a new deadpool

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    The pictures on the bottom are still of leaked champs, there just aren't any game files associated with them yet beyond the name
  • LodeexeLodeexe Posts: 40
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    That's because only the pictures on the top row are from game files. The bottom row are all just pulled from the internet

Ah, that makes sense