**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider glitch with Civil warrior

I was attempting to reply to some one who noticed this glitch in June but I can’t find the thread. Kabam wolf tried to replicate it but failed it is still glitched. I was fighting CW in map 6 with a r3 5* ghost rider and as soon as I went for heavy nothing popped up for the icon nor did it show the judgment placed on CW. However GR was healing but ONLY when doing heavy attacks. He had permanent health regen but it required a heavy attack to gain it, which is a big downgrade from the normal way GR heals . Hopefully this can be fixed or ignored like the DR voodoo and cable mini boss glitch. 🤦‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    So, not sure if you read it correctly Integral

Sounds like he is reporting a bug which GR has permanent health regen (Every heavy = regen).

Sounds like no requirement to reset via SP3
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This happened to me but with any hit I could regen even though the icon expired. Happened about 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    This is just lucky for us honestly.
  • Options
    DBerriesDBerries Posts: 30
    So, not sure if you read it correctly Integral

Sounds like he is reporting a bug which GR has permanent health regen (Every heavy = regen).

Sounds like no requirement to reset via SP3

Correct. The icon disappears, or does not appear at all but takes effect. I wouldn’t consider this a benefit considering I like to know when the timer is on. The red judgment on the CW does not appear as well. I did not know I was healing which is how I saw the glitch I kept using heavy to trigger the judgment and started to realize i actually was healing with no indication.
  • Options
    makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    I can also report an odd occurrence with GR fighting agent venom with judgements getting shrugged off but effects procing infinitely, specifically with the heal, but lasting the intended duration based of the # of judgements placed