**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best way to make as many units as possible

Finding myself in need of units - enough to complete act 4 and maybe the start of act 5. What do you think is the best way to make as many as possible without spending any actual cash?

Comments

• Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Grind arena every chance you get you can get a few in solo events as well
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Autopilot the easy event quests even explo gives a 5-15 per level
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Concerning Act 4, if you have wolverine or another regen champ, use him for most of it and it’s easy peasy no revives needed. Boss fights in Act 4 you can bring specialized champs just for that boss. How I did it was I used my Wolvie for most of it, and a WWII as a backup because of his block prof. Then I had my boss killers
  • RonikeRonike Posts: 1
    When you finish Act 4 do you still get Cyclops, Rhyno and Ronan. I didn't get none of them I pass it act 4 a month ago.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Ronike wrote: »
    When you finish Act 4 do you still get Cyclops, Rhyno and Ronan. I didn't get none of them I pass it act 4 a month ago.

You get them from finishing Realm of Legends. Not act 4.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited January 2018
    To OP, if you are uncollected, try to grind arena as much as you can. I opened about 1m worth of BC last month for uncollected arena crystals and got around 3k of units.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Areeeenaaaaaaaaa. The famous comment by Seatin "grind arena until you hate yourself, And then grind some more"