No need to write "Nerf Blade" forum anymore

Free blade to everyone so there's no need to complain but you know a few will complain
«1

Comments

  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 674
    edited January 2018
    For this month you can earn him in the login calendar
  • Yeah a 3* lol
  • Possession isn’t the only reason people complain about Blade. He’s obviously a vampire who will suck the life out of the contest if left unchecked. If you thought War Defense using only the Mystic class was bad, get ready for War Offense using only one character.

    That's the basis for the argument? We have a Champ that can deal with the Mystic block/? Lol. That would be balance.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,424
    I have him duped as a 3* and 4* lol. Getting blade won’t cause people to complain about nerfing him. He is the best champ with the right team
  • You misunderstood my post and misrepresented my proposition on purpose in an effort to quash a point I did not make. This is called creating a straw man. People do it cause they can’t refute the actual point being made.

    I read your comment. You made a comparison to Mystic Wars and having Blade for Offense. Unless you were making a joke, the implication was that having him to use for Attack creates some sort of imbalance. It does not. Nowhere was it assured that the Mystic Barrier would be the be-all indefinitely, or that we wouldn't have a Champ introduced that can deal with it effectively. I'd hardly call that game-breaking. Necessitating a new strategy, perhaps. Of course, if you were joking then I may have misinterpreted. Lol.
  • My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 1,467
    The actual point I was making, or “basis of my argument” as you might say, is that possesion is not the only reason people complain about Blade. It is literally the first sentence of the post. I then presented one of an implied many points that one could complain about - specifically that Blade would be seen on every competitive War Offense. The through-line of my post would remain the same had I not mentioned Mystic Defense and I probably shouldn’t have since it has caused such confusion.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 384
    The actual point I was making, or “basis of my argument” as you might say, is that possesion is not the only reason people complain about Blade. It is literally the first sentence of the post. I then presented one of an implied many points that one could complain about - specifically that Blade would be seen on every competitive War Offense. The through-line of my post would remain the same had I not mentioned Mystic Defense and I probably shouldn’t have since it has caused such confusion.

    The flaw with the argument of “we’ll see blade a lot, so he’s obviously overpowered relative to other characters” is that blade also has one of the highest prestige ratings in the game.

    So players are going to be more willing to take blade to rank five as a five star not only because he is useful, but he’s an asset when it comes to prestige. And so if people are taking him to rank five as a five star, they will probably be taking him into alliance war on offense bc he’s their strongest champ, as people can only have 1 rank 5 five star.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 674
    Why are you guys arguing?
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441
    Boboman wrote: »
    Why are you guys arguing?

    That's like asking why birds fly
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 1,957
    Blade is so OP he forced Kabam into giving him to players way earlier than any other champion.


  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Blade is so OP he forced Kabam into giving him to players way earlier than any other champion.

    He's more OP than MD/Mystic Wars, and it's to our benefit. Shouldn't we be happy for ourselves?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 1,957
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Blade is so OP he forced Kabam into giving him to players way earlier than any other champion.

    He's more OP than MD/Mystic Wars, and it's to our benefit. Shouldn't we be happy for ourselves?
    No one said you should not.
  • NERF BLADE

    There comes another one, can players stop saying that. More arguments about blade, more chances of him getting nerfed.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Dorm still kills everyone, blade or no blade. Blade does better, but still can't escape his degen. I don't think there will be a wave of new mystic defenders for a while, let alone dimensional beings, so cool it. Blade is fine, move along.
  • Since when could a 3 star blade stop people asking about nerfing him even though there were only like 2 or 3 threads which are not here now. I forgot he existed.
  • Possession isn’t the only reason people complain about Blade. He’s obviously a vampire who will suck the life out of the contest if left unchecked. If you thought War Defense using only the Mystic class was bad, get ready for War Offense using only one character.

    Soo.... BW before 12.0? :D
  • ESFESF Posts: 746
    @Rektor : Once again, couldn't agree more. Kabam is categorically telling people that Mystic Dispersion as a crutch and Mystic Wars are taking their last breaths, and they're giving every single person who can log on for 25-plus days a Blade to make sure everyone knows that's what they are saying

    I won't lie: I think it's kinda hilarious. The only thing that would funnier is if they gave every single person a Spark and Ghost Rider on those mystery days on the calendar

  • belli300belli300 Posts: 538
    Rektor wrote: »
    Peasants arguing over something that kabam created on purpose.

    You have no say in the matter. Kabam couldn’t make it anymore obvious that you have no say in the matter.

    Stop crying about your useless mystics. The only way they could kill mystic wars faster is to literally ban mystics from being used in war.

    Kabam has analyzed the data points and LOVES the results, so they rushed his calendar release. Bunch of 3* blades coming soon so now blade will permeate even the lowest AW tiers.

    Subtly force diversity on us by giving us a champ that finally rids us of this mystic MD5 garbage sideshow and makes mystic defense a horrible strategy. But we’re having so much fun getting revenge on these mystic clowns that we won’t even notice you forced us to adapt.

    Soon people will get disappointed when there are only 2-3 champs that proc danger sense on a map and you will have accomplished your long term goals. Balancing blade by making him so effective with danger sense that you force us to avoid placing too many of the champs that enable it. And this diversity is achieved. Soon after you’ll release champs that specifically counter/neutralize blades abilities by being vicious defenders that won’t proc danger sense. They’ve already been created. I wonder if Sentry will be the first.

    Master manipulators. You tried to force it on us and it didn’t work. Now you figured out you can get your way by allowing us to have fun in the process with a champ that is god mode against the most annoying niche in MCOC.

    Standing ovation to whoever strategized this. He/she deserves a promotion.

    That was beautiful written
  • Blade is straight up OP he was brought in to eliminate Mystics from war. Basically instead of balancing MD and avoiding the calls for compensation from everyone that invested in it they created a champ that forces all these defenders into retirement. More backwards nerfing, kabam creates a bandaid solution to balancing and compensating the players. I’m not a fan of nerfing but straight up blade doesn’t even have to jump thru any hoops he just trashes all the previously top defenders. The bigger problem is what crappy solution will they come up with to counter blade when he’s on everyone war team.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Blade is straight up OP he was brought in to eliminate Mystics from war. Basically instead of balancing MD and avoiding the calls for compensation from everyone that invested in it they created a champ that forces all these defenders into retirement. More backwards nerfing, kabam creates a bandaid solution to balancing and compensating the players. I’m not a fan of nerfing but straight up blade doesn’t even have to jump thru any hoops he just trashes all the previously top defenders. The bigger problem is what crappy solution will they come up with to counter blade when he’s on everyone war team.

    Blade was designed to handle the Dimensional Beings. Magik is the most commonly used Dimensional Being. None of the people who are asking to nerf Blade have said anything about how a 5/5 MD r4/55 Magik is on the debuff immune node or boss node is. Magik is just as OP as Blade "can" be. The people who want him nerfed are the ones who have Magik and now have to figure something else out. Again, Blade works best in using teams with synergies to make "god tier". Alone without synergies unduped, he is just a OK champ. The same people complaining are the same people who defend Mystic Dispersion and Magik. Instead of figuring a different way of playing, they would rather cry like babies because their toy's don't work anymore.

    100% agree!
  • Happy New Years Everyone I hope to see some smarter posts in the new year instead of a bunch of nerf stuff it’s totally ridiculous!
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.