**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag report, left side touch [edit for clarity]

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
These event quests will be gone in about 3 days so it is pretty obvious you guys will not be doing anything until then. The game has been randomly lagging since yesterday and my left side touch controls are not responding when I want to block and swipe which means I cannot finish this explorarion because I refuse to pay anything for your mistakes, this is a known problem and the real mods cannot reply so you got some others to fill in for now to close threads whenever they feel like it, you started this year with a different calender lets hope you can also have a game stable enough as well with the first update of the year. So hopefully you temporary mods can pass this on when the rest of your team returns.
Post edited by Kabam Sophia on

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    7 stars are coming soon
  • KingDKingD Posts: 21
    I have the exact same problem I thought it mightve been my phone or just my responsive-ness but I have been getting the same problem of only the left side no responding when blocking and swiping. Also are you playing on Android or Ios? I know the lag is real on Android devices (I use android)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Android it is just the fights they need to sort out because I don't want to purchase an apple device just to play one game.
    edited January 2018
    I tried again brought archangel for modok placed the neurotoxins and was just taking my time and parrying when possible, he comes towards me I hold block and archangel refuses to block and dead so yeah. All my fights were lagging on the way there and since that plan did not stop me the unresponsiveness took over to make sure I do not finish it. Hopefully I can get the next event fully explored. Very gutted about that though last quest needed exploring only.
    edited January 2018
    I guess and also whoever just reported me and viciousj you can express your concerns by calling my name out instead of targeting all my threads. Then again you might not want to give your name away.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    This is getting ridiculous how can I do act 5 with the masochism node when dashing back don’t work intercepting don’t work parry hardly works my combo being blocked halfway through, my specials always being blocked this is BS and I’m not paying just to get past this. This has been going on throughout this entire year and nothing is being done I hope kabam can fix this game this year because it’s becoming pay to play nothing to do with skill anymore and it’s just not fun to play now every update just adds new bugs and nothing else I hope they can get the game back the way it used to be
  • Thank you for reporting this issue. I have seen a few similar reports, however, they are lumped in with threads that are reporting additional issues. I've moved this over to the Bug reporting section of the forums for better visibility by the proper teams. If you're experiencing this issue, please provide some additional information to assist with this bug report.

Device:
    OS Version:
    Issue appears on solid Wifi Connection, or only on data?
    Only happening in Event Quests, or other areas of the game?
    Does this only affect specific heroes?
    Any other particulars that may assist our teams?

Thank you again for your reports!
    edited January 2018
    Samsung galaxy s6
    Android 7.0
    Wifi or mobile data best signal high speed same result
    Any part of the game such as alliance quest/war and story and event quests.
    Multiple champions used.
    @Kabam Sophia Also can you please tell the person flagging all my posts to stop I am just being targeted by someone who just has pure hate for me at this point.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    iPhone 8 Plus most recent IOS it appears on solid WiFi and data it’s happening in every aspect of the game and effects all champs
  • il_capoil_capo Posts: 4
    iPad mini 4
    Latest IOS
    Wifi
    All over
    No specific hero

Galaxy S8+
    Android 7.0
    Wifi & data
    All over
    No specific hero

Plz fix!!!!! This is driving me crazy. Really thinking of quitting the game!
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    iPhone 6
    Latest ios
    Strong fibre wifi
    Happening to all forms of game and all story and event quests
  • Samsung s7
    Lastest update
    Happens all over the game also sometime hut the specail and nothing happens i stopped doing 5.4 when i realized it was happing cost me way to much..
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Samsung galaxy s6
    Android 7.0
    Wifi or mobile data best signal high speed same result
    Any part of the game such as alliance quest/war and story and event quests.
    Multiple champions used.
    @Kabam Sophia Also can you please tell the person flagging all my posts to stop I am just being targeted by someone who just has pure hate for me at this point.

Somebody flags almost everything
  • Precise715Precise715 Posts: 4
    iPhone 6. No WiFi no play 😩
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    lag on purpose , cuz without lag we will win the match easily with 100++ combo n so on..
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    galaxy s7 edge
    Great wifi with on high end tri band router.
    All heroes
    It's unequivicablly the game and not external sources.
    If some people can play smooth thats great and at this point it's a technological alchemic reaction as no substantial info is ever released. Only theory from the community
    There is a vast demographic that can't play smoothly after the release of the update 12.0 and they are a large customer base.

Here's a massive thread trying to address the issue mostly constructed by a frustrated player base sitting at 544 comments

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/41246/major-issues-with-recovery-timings-dexterity-and-all-combat-mechanics-under-investigation#latest