**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please no more 8 hours event quest

It's bad for everyone's health..

No more please..

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Idk prefer more of these event and tbh I wish the game wasn’t so based around being part of an alliance it would be nice if there were events exclusivly for solo players that aren’t part of an alliance
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The event was great alongside the rewards. The only problem with it is the amount of fights it had.
    The november quest only had 2 fights and it was pretty fast to do. But MODOK's Lab takes too long, specially on android devices when loading screens take more time than the actual fight.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I thought it was a great month this month with so much stuff. I can def are what you are saying though it was sensory overload. The 8 hour quest would not have been so bad ir seemed that way but depending on how the dice rolled some of the fights were long and drawn out and it would take 15 to 20 min to run last round of the lab.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    How does it have too many fights. It takes about 10 minutes to complete it on the expert level.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »
    How does it have too many fights. It takes about 10 minutes to complete it on the expert level.

It takes 15-20 minutes on android devices. Even the fight is slower than what it should be
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    My only request is that if we get another thing like this that it’s every 12 hours, much more manageable imo, as much as I wanted those 5* shards I know I struggled getting a chance to do a lot of the labs.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I thought it was great. Nice job Kabam.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    December's 8-hour event is an improvement over the November's RNG-based (which caused alot of uproars). It is definitely true that for busy folks, even 3 times a day could be a little hard to deal with (some folks may only have say 1 hour in the morning, plus say 2 hours before sleeping to log in and play). For busy folks, I think we have to live with only playing probably 2 out of 3 daily, and accept the fact we can't complete 100%.

Beside the Nov's RNG-based, and Dec's 8-hour rotation, not sure if Kabam has another new form of event mechanism coming in 2018? Let's see what new style/game mode to be introduced. Bottomline, we hope all new events are BUG-FREE, hopefully. Good luck and happy 2018!
  • Complain when you dont get free stuff and complain when you get it. Quest didnt even cost energy. No one holding a gun to your head to do a free quest. I just did the expert
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited January 2018
    I agree 100%

I went all out the first 2 weeks and did every difficulty every 8 hours. Then it dropped to the 2 hard difficulties, then I started skipping them all together here and there. Then back to just doing the hardest one only....but not every 8 hours.

I do like that they do it every 8 hours to give everyone a shot at them across all time zones. The problem is, the people like me who feel like we HAVE to do each and every one, it gets old. But it’s no ones fault but ours ...lol
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah I just want to chime in to say I thought this was great and a good job by Kabam. If we can hand out the brickbats then they deserve the plaudits when they get it right.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Free 5* shards, t2a shards and 5* gems that cost no energy are the worst!
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Lolx it doesn't cost energy mate. It's not a must do. It's up to u. When it 1st started I did it quite regularly. Now what with Christmas n new year I just do it when I have time. Though I've missed 4 days in a row now.. so what..
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Just do what you have the time for. I thought it was a nice way to get some nice rewards. 8 hours is a while anyway.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Geez what a terrible opinion. “Because I don’t have time to do all the awesome content, please take it away from everyone else.”
    Seriously bro, do what u have time to do. Some have more time. Some have less time. That’s life.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I say MORE 8 he event quests lol! You don't have to hit all 3, it's cool to have it available though
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Out of curiosity, for those who did all 4 difficulties every 8 hours... Why? I have yet to do easy, did normal once to fill a 3 star, and did 4 and 5 stars only when I was close to topping off whole crystals. Working on 100%ing act 5 is by far a more useful usage of my time anyway, so I only did those when out of energy or awaiting arena recharge.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I wouldn’t have minded is we had 2 more difficult events with 1.5 times the rewards instead of 3. It would have been easier for me to do them all.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I loved the MODOK lab. I hope they keep doing events like this. Once every hours is not bad at all. It takes like 10 min.

If that’s too much maybe make it twice a day, once every 12 hours.