**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

which one worth to rank4?

As the title says, i intersted in your opinion, that which one could be my third 4star rank4 champ? ( i already got dr. Strange and Rogue as my first two). Just hesitating....So could it be YellowJacket ( duped ), Hawkeye, or capt. America (org.)?

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    IMO Hawkeye is super underrated. Strong bleed, reliable power control... HE was my 1st R5 4*... though I used a rank down ticket on him after I got Gwenpool lol. But all things considered I’d say HE is your best choice
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @mrmarston, while it is better to wait for another top tier champ, however, if you MUST ungrade very soon for a reason and must only pick from your list, I would say HAWKEYE is one of your best candidate to R4. His power control is pretty reliable. (But if given choices and options, I'll pick Magik and Dormammu ahead of HE, while some may also consider Psylocke very reliable).

Wish you a great 2018, and have lots of top tier champs overwhelming you soon :)
  • mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    Thanks, happy new year for you too. I ve got a 3star magik maxed with signature, she is a monster....too bad that she is only 3star in my roaster. Thanks for your advice.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    yessss hawkeye for the win, best avenger