**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I pulled this from my 4* hero crystal....

d02kql8jy4z5.jpeg

Kamala Khan

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    We've all been there
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    d02kql8jy4z5.jpeg

Kamala Khan

That was my last pull lol
  • Have her at lvl 40... so yeah
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Bro i have her 5 star.... smh
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'm sorry she is haunting you. I dated her about 9 months ago, during that time she came to see me few times in a quarter (I think 4* is around sig60), but we had a big fight bcos I decided NOT to R4 her, and we split due to irreconcilable difference. Since then I have NOT seen her again, thankfully.

Out of sight, out of mind. I hope to keep it this way, as I need to get over her, start a new life and have a new relationship with another lady. I don't mind to go out with 5* Magik or 5* GP for new 2018 year.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Victory is mine?
    387oq38rjiwh.png
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    You will get a few bad ones... just how it is. Sucks when it is your first. If you join a good alliance you will soon be earning a 4* a day or more (and tons of PCHs and 3*s).

I REALLY sucks... but expect the worst so you are never super upset and that way when you get someone good it will be all the better ;)

Also... NEVER SPIN CRYSTALS!! Those previews with other champs are there to tease you.... especially on PCHs where it shows tons of 4*s (completely unrealistic).
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited January 2018
    Don't worry anyone who puts any kind of time into the game will also be carrying around a 5* Iron Patriot

If you don't have him yet, it's coming
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Be glad it wasn't a 5* I pulled her twice in 3 crystals. I can't even sell her....LOL
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Could've been worse
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    KK was my first Lv99 naturally grown. Ask me how I feel. Then it was Joe Fixit, then WM.