**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is 5* duped black Spidey r4 worthy?

He is my only duped 5* champ currently.. Was wondering if he can help with act 5 or should I wait and use those cosmic resources to rank 5 a 4* champ.. His attack would be solid though idk.. Thoughs?

Comments

• Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Good damage. He is a decent option for labyrinth easy path, only problem is that he doesn’t have any utility
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    He is good. Sp2 instant killer. Works just like RR, get hit and you're dead. But if you have a Hyperion or better options, might as well think about it.
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 136
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    He is good. Sp2 instant killer. Works just like RR, get hit and you're dead. But if you have a Hyperion or better options, might as well think about it.

I only have duped 4* cosmics.. Drax, Captin Marvel, Ms. Marvel, King Groot.. Are they better options than my 5* option?
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »

I only have duped 4* cosmics.. Drax, Captin Marvel, Ms. Marvel, King Groot.. Are they better options than my 5* option?

If drax is duped and you have DW maxed, yes.