**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* duped black Spidey r4 worthy?

He is my only duped 5* champ currently.. Was wondering if he can help with act 5 or should I wait and use those cosmic resources to rank 5 a 4* champ.. His attack would be solid though idk.. Thoughs?

Comments

• AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Good damage. He is a decent option for labyrinth easy path, only problem is that he doesn’t have any utility
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    He is good. Sp2 instant killer. Works just like RR, get hit and you're dead. But if you have a Hyperion or better options, might as well think about it.
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 132
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    He is good. Sp2 instant killer. Works just like RR, get hit and you're dead. But if you have a Hyperion or better options, might as well think about it.

I only have duped 4* cosmics.. Drax, Captin Marvel, Ms. Marvel, King Groot.. Are they better options than my 5* option?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »

I only have duped 4* cosmics.. Drax, Captin Marvel, Ms. Marvel, King Groot.. Are they better options than my 5* option?

If drax is duped and you have DW maxed, yes.