**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android vs iOS? Too many arena champs?

Hi. First of all I have noticed from playing myself and from watching my friends videos how different the fighting style is in different devices.

When fighting ultron boss at the end of 5.4, he evades every 7 seconds or something. When I play on my Samsung, once he evades i can't do anything but to take a hit. It happens so fast that it's physically impossible to block or evade. He literally evades for a split second and instantly retaliates with a hit.

Now, after watching my friends video, ultron also evades but doesn't come back at you as fast, giving you time to finish your combo on to block.

Is this intended to happen? Do I have to spend more on completion just because I don't own an iPhone? It's seriously annoying watching people do it in a single fight and I have to constantly revive because of this.

Additionally, there are so many new god tier champs in the game that they completely overshadow the rest. Useless champions are only good for arena, and we can't and don't want to use them anywhere else.

I am ofcourse talking about our beloved Luke cage, Antman, Kamala, DD Netflix, Symbiote spidey, spider gwen, groot, she hulk, colossus and other losers of the contest.

Can you at least make bad champs worthy in some way so that we don't get a gobsmacked feeling after pulling them. Ofcourse not everyone can be lucky enough to find archangel or iceman, but somehow everyone else seems to have these terrible champs to collect the dust.

Kabam once said that there is no bad champion in the game, everyone is good in a certain situation. In which situation will any of those losers be useful? Please shine some light here.