**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Missing IOS - rank down tickets [Not A Bug]

Samanthad75Samanthad75 Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Myself and my alliance has noticed that when we rank down champions with the recently given rank down tickets, we ONLY got the catalysts back, no ISO, no gold.

While the gold isn't as big of an issue, the ISO is. Is this how these tickets are SUPPOSED to work????
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    they stated that in the in game mail when they sent the RDT
  • Options
    Read all the words next time.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Myself and my alliance has noticed that when we rank down champions with the recently given rank down tickets, we ONLY got the catalysts back, no ISO, no gold.

While the gold isn't as big of an issue, the ISO is. Is this how these tickets are SUPPOSED to work????

Yes, that was how it was supposed to work. As it has been mentioned before it was stated in the message from the game team when they were sent out. Also the moderators pretty much said if Rank Down Tickets came out again they would be different than the original rank down tickets.
  • Options
    Ok, ty
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Going to close out this thread since it's not a bug. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.