**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Would you play a Marvel Contest Lottery?

UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
It would be a small mini game within the game itself. Every week, players would be able to buy lottery tickets with a form of currency (gold, units, battle chips, glory, or loyalty) for a set price in exchange for a lottery ticket for that week. It would work just like the real lottery. If your numbers are picked, you win whatever the jackpot is. There could be sub prizes for matching a minimum amount of numbers. I used to run it on an old webpage game that I helped with many years ago before apps and it was very popular among the players.

Would you play a Marvel Contest Lottery? 94 votes

Yes
48%
ThatweirdguyUKnowULuvItSugardaddy1129DarkestDestroyerMegaSkater67sfu_koraxHort4Riise81vg2782Bosko888670Nikskinimmmbanyasheruheru511Maitrayee_494HeraldofNoneJP1119lordmarsh09Breynolds11IcecoldDarkrider05 46 votes
No
51%
Vdh2008GKaineSolswerdZeke_the_XbotDrOctavius2_2PalanthraxA_Noob_Is1stakCuteshelfZoddymamSomeoneElseOzzieontChris_L_HAdamdrt2006Mrbeast6000Jets44Primmer79XillymanShadowNetadqqedfyvr 48 votes

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yes
    If you could use loyalty absolutely. Have no use for it whatsoever at the minute. Not sure if that would have an impact on age ratings though, in a way opening crystals is gambling but to have an actual lottery in the game I’d imagine there’d be some issues that come with it. But it would be a decent way to use my unwanted loyalty.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    No
    The game is a lottery already, more unnecessary RNG we do NOT need!
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    No
    No. The RNG(s) in this game a poorly written. The supposedly random chances aren’t very random at all.
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    No
    Nah, Kabam's already making enough money from us.
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Yes
    For clarification, in the game I used to run, you could buy a ticket for 1,000 gold and if you win, the jackpot could be in the millions depending on how long it had been since having a winner.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Yes
    Can't wait to hit the jackpot and get that elusive 3* Luke Cage!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    Interesting idea... what do you think the jackpot would be?? IMO it should depend on what you put in. Here are som ideas
    Unit Loto: Jackpot is 8K units
    Loyalty loto: Jackpot is 4* UC (5* for Uncollected)
    Battlechip loto: Jackpot is 4* Punisher (once again, 5* for Uncollected
    Gold loto: Jackpot is 500K Gold and 450 Units
    Glory loto: Jackpot is 2 T4CC crystals and 2 T4 basics (Glory is the most difficult to obtain and therefore has the best reward)
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited January 2018
    No
    no way the game is already a lottery and my luck has not been so good . i prefer to keep buying offers that i know what im buying
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No
    No. Opening PHC is the lottery.
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    Yes
    Only if winning the lottery means you are exempt from server outtages
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Yes
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Interesting idea... what do you think the jackpot would be?? IMO it should depend on what you put in. Here are som ideas
    Unit Loto: Jackpot is 8K units
    Loyalty loto: Jackpot is 4* UC (5* for Uncollected)
    Battlechip loto: Jackpot is 4* Punisher (once again, 5* for Uncollected
    Gold loto: Jackpot is 500K Gold and 450 Units
    Glory loto: Jackpot is 2 T4CC crystals and 2 T4 basics (Glory is the most difficult to obtain and therefore has the best reward)

On my previous game, whatever was purchased was reflected in the jackpot. For example, if 100,000 players bought one ticket each for 1,000 gold, the jackpot would be 100,000,000. Now, my player base was on a much smaller scale, MCoC would need to be adjusted obviously. So maybe 1% of purchase price would go into jackpot. So in the example above, jackpot would get you 1,000,000. Or they could do an item rewards for gold. For example, tickets cost you 10,000 gold and if you win the jackpot, you win a 5* crystal.

Lots of possibilities and directions you could go with it. Odds of winning are small but rewards are good and cost of entry is small. It would be an added excitement to the game and would give players something to use their excess gold on.

• nield04nield04 Posts: 27
    No
    No. Why u may ask? Cuz the lottery is a fix.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    No
    More RNG to screw us over. Hell No
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No
    congratulations: You just won a six star iron patriot