**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hackers

How do I report 3 known hackers from an Alliance mine just had a War with?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Contact support

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbHome?gameid=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK

Just pick whatever need more help than fill out the form and they'll get back to you and you can send them more information
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Of course they won’t ban them unless they’re innocent because Kabam employees are idiotic 5 year old trolls who can’t tell a hacker from a piece of bread because on the occasion that a hacker is reported they can ignore you even though they’re obviously a hacker and when you try to call them out on it they jail you because hackers Break the game and therefore make them money
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    That’s it @Bahamut
    No issues with those guys running bots in arena. Guys holding 30 million in BC’s and 50 million in gold. Nah that isn’t suspicious. Pro gamers.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    50 million in gold is definitely a reality for some players, especially the grinders and spenders.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Of course they won’t ban them unless they’re innocent because Kabam employees are idiotic 5 year old trolls who can’t tell a hacker from a piece of bread because on the occasion that a hacker is reported they can ignore you even though they’re obviously a hacker and when you try to call them out on it they jail you because hackers Break the game and therefore make them money

@Bahamut
    why dont u be the change in the world and get a job working for game company or kabam?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I love it when a war is lost, instead of the thinking "ahhh man it was close but they were just better"

It's always

"OMG THEY HACKED, they took a boss down ohhhh myyyy gooood! It's got to be hackers!"

Pfft, I bet you just lost a war.
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    I love it when a war is lost, instead of the thinking "ahhh man it was close but they were just better"

It's always

"OMG THEY HACKED, they took a boss down ohhhh myyyy gooood! It's got to be hackers!"

Pfft, I bet you just lost a war.

When 4 guys without a single Rank 5 4* are Uncollected, and have a 5* OG Ultron in their War Defence, it’s kind of a little obvious Mate
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    they could just be big spenders