**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11MIL+ ALLY NEED ACTIVE NEW MEMBERS FOR AQ5X5(TOP 900) AND AW TIER 3, 4800+ PRESTIGE

11mil+ rated active friendly ally, expert tier AQ map 5x5 with 3 bg clears all 5 days, AW Tier 3. SA hit weekly in the top 6 to 20% bracket.
Min Requirements:
4800+ prestige
Must be active in AQ and AW
Completion 15K
Duels 650
Line
We are currently recruiting for new path clearers or boss killers for AQ. We are in expert tier of AQ playing map 5x5 clearing 3 bgs every AQ.
If you're interested or have any questions add me on line or in game.
Line ID: Rednick69
In Game: Rednick69

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    my prestige is 4529, am i still able to join? my main champs in aq map 5x5 is ghost rider, x23 adn doctor voodoo and sometimes hyperion replacing doctor voodoo depening how the miniboss in war looks like. i sometimes are able to kill mini boss but depends on lag but im often able to clear my paths.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    roberto94 wrote: »
    my prestige is 4529, am i still able to join? my main champs in aq map 5x5 is ghost rider, x23 adn doctor voodoo and sometimes hyperion replacing doctor voodoo depening how the miniboss in war looks like. i sometimes are able to kill mini boss but depends on lag but im often able to clear my paths.

Thanks for your reply but we have to have prestige no less than 4800.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Bump