**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone like me with t2a

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
1goudsgr5ap5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    i wish i had the same problem you have with the T1A.

My Advice is to rank up the most decent 5* you have. just look if you have the class catalysts too.
  • Options
    B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    rd r4 5* mutant
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Oh Lord, it hurts me to see our friend @NDK13 is facing a tough problem in life. This isn't fair. Pls allow me to help. Pls kindly move his problem to me, let me suffer the overflow of T2a.

Haha, just kidding, no offend. Joke aside, this maybe a nice "problem" some of us would like to encounter hehe, which champ do you have in mind to put your T2a in good use? :)

happy 2018 and happy MCoc-ing :) cheers!
  • Options
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    i wish i had the same problem you have with the T1A.

My Advice is to rank up the most decent 5* you have. just look if you have the class catalysts too.

believe me I have the same problem with t1a as well I just rank down my r4 magneto that's why the excess t1a and t2a. As for catalysts I have like 50+ in t4c but no decent 5 star to rank up.
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Oh Lord, it hurts me to see our friend @NDK13 is facing a tough problem in life. This isn't fair. Pls allow me to help. Pls kindly move his problem to me, let me suffer the overflow of T2a.

Haha, just kidding, no offend. Joke aside, this maybe a nice "problem" some of us would like to encounter hehe, which champ do you have in mind to put your T2a in good use? :)

happy 2018 and happy MCoc-ing :) cheers!

happy 2018 to you as well. How did you get the prison in your profile I need that.
    As for 5 stars well out of the 27 I have only crossbones x23 Electra and cable fit for r4. Even then only crossbones and Electra are duped. So i might do Electra just because of her decent prestige and who knows maybe in the future I might be lucky and get another rdt.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'll have 5 in stash after my derank and I'd have 6 more if I completed the last quest in 5.4, which I can't do, because I'm definitely not ranking Ant-Man, Iron Patriot or Colossus. Yay!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    1goudsgr5ap5.jpg

Yep I am the same, except I only have 2 tier1 alpha in my inventory! So it sucks!

Just completed normal event quest for the 1 from that 😂
  • Options
    dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    Same here I have excess t2 alpha need t1 alpha and mutant class cat y kabam don't put a trade system up so we can trade the excess cat
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I have 2 I overflow and will have 6 when I derank a 5* r4 today. It’s bc I can’t get good 5*s to save my life. I got 1 great one. Other than that, it’s been very disappointing
  • Options
    Run477 wrote: »
    I have 2 I overflow and will have 6 when I derank a 5* r4 today. It’s bc I can’t get good 5*s to save my life. I got 1 great one. Other than that, it’s been very disappointing

I can understand your feelings mate
  • Options
    BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    @NDK13 yep right there with ya. I've got 5 in my overflow with 27 days left. Also have 3 5* science gems. Not sure what the hell I'm gonna do with sentry looking so meh. I do have 100k 5* shards saved up, so maybe I'll get someone else good.
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    m6ogsvke9xr5.png