**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lack of ISO

There seems to be a general lack of ISO available at the end game phase for players, sure ISO is available if you buy a bunch of crystals, but not all of us are able to do so. Once all story and event quests have been explored, there isnt really a good way to grind for ISO. From time to time we have events going on that increase Gold BC XP and even Item drop rates, but never anything more for ISO. There are a lot of people starting to rank up 5* champs more frequently now and its incredibly costly not just in terms of gold but ISO as well. Rank 5 5*s are expensive and re running quests that are 100% already is not very enticing, nor is running arena to build shards to get crystals to dupe champs and get ISO.

WE NEED AN ISO EVENT.

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    There is ISO event. It's called arena.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    There is ISO event. It's called arena.

op just mentioned that arena is not enticing for iso purposes. And arena sucks btw
  • Options
    Well there is one event which gives Tons of ISOs Hall of Healing But it very rare I guess it come up only once or twice in a year... I think its frequency should be increased that way we can get ISOs and Potions Both ;)
  • Options
    JboyerJboyer Posts: 2
    From my experience from playing over the past 2 years I have found a steady decrease in the amount of available ISO awarded from daily events. In completing the entire daily proving ground, all 3 quests . I was only awarded 2500 ISO. Not all fights awarded ISO even in the upper tiers. Most of the ISO came from collecting route prizes. At the bare minimum I think we should be awarded 1 ISO per fight equal to that classes difficulty. So if I fight 10 1-2 Star champs I should be awarded 10 low level iso to upgrade. Same thing with defeating higher level fights. Now to address the arena. ISO is rarely generated from an arena unless you duplicate a character and even then it only awards level 2 and 3 iso. Only if you duplicate a high level character can you generate a substantial amount of iso which is why the argument has some merit. But this happens on average 1 is ever 100 crystals to get a 4 Star and you have to also own that 4 Star aswell inorder to dupe it. Therefore fo those that only play the proving ground it is difficult to collect enough ISO to progress.