**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebula power drain issue [Not A Bug]

RileyboobRileyboob Posts: 9
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m still having issues with nebulas power drain. It just doesn’t work. Since I have had her as a 3* it’s been the same. Just get her in a 5* and tried her out but same thing again so this issue doesn’t seem to have been resolved.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    There's already been a thread on this, a fix is in progress
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    There has to be an active shock (one or more) on the oppenent, then it works just fine for me on my 5* Nebs, maybe try that?
  • Options
    You have to have shocks placed on opponent for Nebula to drain power. More shocks, more power drained.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Have you read her description to see how she works? You first have to charge up.. then get a shock on the opponent.. then use her l1 for the power drain.. the more shocks on opponent.. the more she drains.. i'd send a screen shot of her abilities.. but surprise surprise.. the game is down
  • Options
    Sorry if I’m sounding dumb I might not have read up on her correctly. I assumed as it says power drain on the opponent it would drain but the bars remain the same. I didn’t check to see if I had enough charges but will when we finally get back on there
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    yea.. a while back i thought something was messed up with her as well.. then realized it's just a little complex after reading her info
  • Options
    I.E if they are immune to bleed then bleed doesn’t display when you hit the opponent it says immune I assumed the same for the power drain
  • Options
    MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    edited January 2018
    It's the shocks I think. I think if she straight up drained power like the visions she would be a bit OP.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Just to chime in here, the other comments are correct that you must have active Shocks on the opponent when the Power Drain procs for it to drain power. The more Shocks you have active, the more power it drains. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.