**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is wrong with Uncollected Void? [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

124»

Comments

• Turn off suicides. Use someone who can shrug debuffs quickly. Or use a power lock champ and time your combo to hit 10-20-30 etc. when a debuff shows up. Also it helps if the other champs on your team are not knocked out, so it delays the debuffs. Still may require some potions, but it's not terrible, and he's the only difficult part of uncollected this time.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Well even when he is fixed does everyone realise what this means once wars go back to having hidden defenders, will basically be the end of suicides in the game
  • Hey y'all, quick update: we've been able to confirm the issue that has been occurring between Doctor Voodoo and Void. It was caused by an unintentional, invisible debuff on Doctor Voodoo for 10 seconds at the beginning of a fight, which was then causing damage from Void's passive; the debuff itself had no other effect. You can read our full post on the subject here. Doctor Voodoo is the only Champions we have found that has been having this issue, and the fix for this issue should be live by the end of today.
  • Me having blade has nothing to do with a credit or debit card. He cost me 300 units first spin on the blade crystal. I spin all featured champs 3x with units saved from arena and event quest. I dont spend on this game and have no intention to. Units are only good to me to further my champs by opening grandmaster and featured grandmaster crystals. Theres no other use for units.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Hey y'all, quick update: we've been able to confirm the issue that has been occurring between Doctor Voodoo and Void. It was caused by an unintentional, invisible debuff on Doctor Voodoo for 10 seconds at the beginning of a fight, which was then causing damage from Void's passive; the debuff itself had no other effect. You can read our full post on the subject here. Doctor Voodoo is the only Champions we have found that has been having this issue, and the fix for this issue should be live by the end of today.

Do you guys ever get embarrassed with the amount of time you have to come out and acknowledge a bug and let alone the ones you haven’t acknowledged yet
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Hey y'all, quick update: we've been able to confirm the issue that has been occurring between Doctor Voodoo and Void. It was caused by an unintentional, invisible debuff on Doctor Voodoo for 10 seconds at the beginning of a fight, which was then causing damage from Void's passive; the debuff itself had no other effect. You can read our full post on the subject here. Doctor Voodoo is the only Champions we have found that has been having this issue, and the fix for this issue should be live by the end of today.

I don't think I understand... Voodoo starts a fight with a debuff on him? Is this only happening on that fight against void or every fight everywhere for him?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @beyonder8421. To clarify, it's more like a "debuff." It's simply a part of Voodoo running in the background that Void was reading as a real debuff, and it has no other negative or positive effect in any other circumstance.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

I don't think I understand... Voodoo starts a fight with a debuff on him? Is this only happening on that fight against void or every fight everywhere for him?

Every fight. My boyfriend has a hig sig Voodoo and his always regens 160 at first (apperently 10 seconds) and then 110 for the rest of his regen. Considering a debuff makes his wp kick in this makes total sense. My boyfriend always thought their was a bug that made the regen less and is pretty sad to hear the wp will no longer kick in and thus take away the 50 bonus regen he has gotten used to.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    But Kabam delayed the release to eliminate bugs. No way one so huge and crucial could possibly slip through on the final boss. That would be so tremendously out of character for Kabam

They delayed the release because the information shown was not correct and it would have affected gameplay. They do what they can, but no system is perfect. Problems come up.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @beyonder8421. To clarify, it's more like a "debuff." It's simply a part of Voodoo running in the background that Void was reading as a real debuff, and it has no other negative or positive effect in any other circumstance.

Just saying but a bug related to an invisible debuff on Dr Voodoo that caused issues against Electra was reported waaay back in October
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Oh ok. Too bad those rank down tickets just expired :neutral: