**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MY HEROS RATING ARE LOWER

Most of my champs power are lowe
I have
4* ultron r4 2900
5* black panther r2 2600
5* she hulk r2 2700
4* modok r3 1400
But most of my friends have same champs but high power level
Help me guys

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Must be your masteries or Sig level for each champ
  • Options
    Its_the_deffyIts_the_deffy Posts: 34
    How do i fix it ?
  • Options
    cmartahe8y1s.png
  • Options
    AMFAMF Posts: 83
    Redo your masteries. It costs very few units to redo and you won't lose any masteries you've unlocked with Carbonadium and Stony Cores. I don't know how many total masteries you have but the best masteries are Parry, Dexterity, Cruelty, and Precision in general. Don't focus on masteries that give extra gold or XP. They're useless.

And, overall, if you wan higher API, focus on Offensive and Utility Trees instead of Defensive.
  • Options
    And dont put anything into a mastery that starts with "lesser" put 1 point there just to achieve "greater" part of that mastery
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Most of my champs power are lowe
    I have
    4* ultron r4 2900
    5* black panther r2 2600
    5* she hulk r2 2700
    4* modok r3 1400
    But most of my friends have same champs but high power level
    Help me guys

Are your friend's dupped n yours not? But looking at your list.. my undupped r4 Ultron is at 3.4k... should be your masteries
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Did you just open she hulk? she makes all of your champions worse because of how bad she is
  • Options
    Yeah bad luck
  • Options
    a0u8ie7acdwc.png
  • Options
    1mmvrbranth3.png
  • Options
    6o6pygal0te7.png
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @Its_the_deffy Your mastery setup needs work. Work on getting cruelty, precision and parry to start with.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Here is a good basic mastery guide (though I personally also do XP and Perfect block until you can afford some of the Greater ones... but just know if you do that you will need to "recover/reset" and re-do them later on again once you are max level as you will not need the XB bonus then):

http://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2017-marvels-contest-of-champions/

Also be sure to save your units for Masteries (DO NOT WASTE UNITS ON CRYSTALS... only use for energy refills and mastery cores).

In that link I provided you will want to try and do the "Intermediate Build" for now. once you get that you can move on to high level ones... but you need that basic setup first (I wish I knew this when I first started playing.... I wasted so many units on stupid things... but now I am finally to the point where I got all of the build except Greater Cruelty and I am only 2 cores away from getting that too ;) ).

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Oh forgot to mention... the very first you need to unlock is Parry by far. That and Dexterity are game changers and you cannot play high level without it... it completely changes the game (and honestly shouldn't be masteries... should be basic features but that is another discussion).

Oh and as others have mentioned the reason your champs have lower rating sis just due to mastery differences from your friend. Your champs are the exact same... just your accounts are different.

Hope that all helps!