**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine health regeneration [Not A Bug]

cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
guys I play on Android, My wolvi is 5/50 awakend-lv32. but the highest amount he regenarate is 145
but my Friends plays on Iphone and hes wolverine is regenerating health abt 300+.

anyone else having the same prob ?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    we have same mastery
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    I have mine 5/50 level 99, with masteries like salve maxed out and a full power he regens over 350 per tick if you get the regen from his sig ability. If I had to guess you are playing him wrong and using specials, to maximize his regen do not use any, same with x23. The other thing is there are two types of regen he can trigger, one from his normal abilities and one from his sig level. The one from his sig level is much more powerful and once you get it higher it will heal for more.

• cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    i know the special attack thing . its really seldom it regen more then 145
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The common regen is lower than the rarer sig regen. I'd suggest more testing with him before you came to a final conclusion. Since he is a very common champ to use in AQ and questing there would be a firestorm here if he was indeed bugged.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    This is not a bug. Wolverine has 2 different regens. One from his sig and one from his regular abilities
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hey OP. I double checked on this for you, and there are not currently any issues with Wolverine's regeneration. As was mentioned previously, Wolverine has two different types of regeneration, which could cause confusion when you're comparing numbers. Since this isn't a Bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.