Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Sentry buff

I'd like to suggest not to make sentry another carnage. The ball was dropped big time. One suggestion would be stackable fury, and not just on his L1 but also a passive fury where he gains fury on hits similar to gwenpool bleed. whether its 300 attack stackable to 5 or 100 fury with no limit and 100 attack increase. Also increasing his armor break because right now in this current state Spider-Gwen with 2 stacks of armor break is stronger than sentry's. He has potential but in his current state he has been turned from 'the man with the strength of a thousand suns, to the man with the strength of a light bulb'.

Comments

• Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Wait for Void. Theres always a great champ & a sorta okay to decent champ (on a lucky month).
  • Options
    BbgBbg Posts: 17
    BaironDH wrote: »
    Wait for Void. Theres always a great champ & a sorta okay to decent champ (on a lucky month).

I already spent and dropped on sentry. I have him 3/45. that's suggestions on how to make him better. He's just a spidergwen atm.
  • Options
    BbgBbg Posts: 17
    Bbg wrote: »
    BaironDH wrote: »

I already spent and dropped on sentry. I have him 3/45. that's suggestions on how to make him better. He's just a spidergwen atm.

Mate, to be fair, you decided to do that before you knew what he was like, so no-one else's fault? Doubt they will buff him anytime soon (especially the 1st day!) Carnage is still waiting and that's been months

You are correct. I jumped the gun. I screwed up i know it. But that's why this section is for suggestions and why I posted here lol.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    If his warp charges increased his attack like 25% each, then he would make more sense.

As is, he not only has a small chance of activating each phase, he then doesn't necessarily have the right amount of power to utilize it for his special 1 or 2, making that too rare activation pointless if you happen to have 2 bars when you activate the special 1 bonus or being too far away from special 2 when you activate its bonus.