**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC’s issues and suggestions

- 5* crystals are supposed to grant us a random champ but I’m pretty sure they aren’t at random, I mean % of bad champs are much higher than % of good ones. I opened dozens and got nothing but useless champs. Kabam should increase % of god and demi-god champs (maybe at least 60%) because only they matter. And I hope Kabam will do the same for coming 6* crystals or put only champs chosen by summoners into them (like the $1 summoner’s choice crystal).
- Drop-rate of revives from uncollected free crystals is too low (< 1%). Gold crystals & energy refills can be removed to increase the chance of revives which is hard to find in game.
- Energy refills can only be purchased by units. They should be also available to buy with glory, loyalty, gold and battle chip.
- Champs with shorter dash-back distance than usual: Ultron, Rogue, Voodoo, Spiderman (Stark enhanced), Mordo, Morningstar.
- Endgame alliances and players get more t4cc than needed. What lacking are 5* shards and t1 alpha to expand our rosters.
- Rank down tickets should be available to purchased and not come with expiration date.