**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Played a while now 89 heroes most from prem crystals no four stars yet?

Seriously, what is the % chance of a four star. I barely get 3 stars from them. Mostly 2 stars.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Just wait till you get them all to SIg 99. It'll be so much nicer when you pull a 2*.
  • Options
    Sounds about right to me. Even three stars are rare. So many duped two stars.
  • Options
    No wonder they ask for $150 deal when they give you bonus five star and four star crystals. Gotta rake in that cash.
  • Options
    Oh... your one those things that lives under the bridge. Thanks for your helpful comment.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Redback8u The drop is not particularly consistent unless you have a massive sample size.

For a while I was getting maybe 1 every 50. I had a good streak where I was getting them 1 in 12 or so (I was popping 9-15 each advancement event). Now I'm on a drought probably 100+ crystals without a 4*.
  • Options
    Wow you were lucky. My nephew got their first four star the other day. Been playing a lot longer than me though.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    1% chance for 4 star
    10% chance for 3 star
    89% chance for 2 star
  • Options
    1% chance for 4 star
    10% chance for 3 star
    89% chance for 2 star
    yup that’s pretty much it and grandmaster crystal u just change each star by adding 1 but keep same percentage

• Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Shoot man don't let the drop rate get to you. I went at least 300 crystals before pulling a 4 star.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    You have a much greater chance of getting a 4 star champ from, you know, a four star crystal. They give them away when you clear story and event quests (well, give you enough shards to form crystals), or when you score enough points in arena. Personally I only open up phcs when I need isos to rank up champs and I don't want to waste time on grinding a quest before the level up bonus goes away.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Just expect PHCs to drop 2 stars or you will be sorely disappointed every time
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I've opened somewhere between 3 and 400 phc without a single 4*. It happens.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Actually the chance to get a 4 star is closer to 0.5% or 1 in 200
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    1% chance for 4 star
    10% chance for 3 star
    89% chance for 2 star

My best guess is that the PHC drop table is 1:10:100 or something like that. I'm not really 100% certain about the 3* champs. But I don't think the odds of 4* are 1 in 100 (1%) I think the ratio of 4* to 2* is 100:1. That's different: I think the odds of 4* are closer to between 0.9% and 0.8%.

When people used to post large numbers of PHC crystal openings, my observation was that 4* champs came up about one out of every 120 openings or so.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Redback8u wrote: »
    Seriously, what is the % chance of a four star. I barely get 3 stars from them. Mostly 2 stars.
    i get a 3star about 1 in 5 prems a four star about every hundred or so, where are you in the game

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Redback8u wrote: »
    i get a 3star about 1 in 5 prems a four star about every hundred or so, where are you in the game

like what lvl where you are in story quests etc
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    The best way to use PHCs is to check who you are duping the most. See who has the highest sig level, pump your extra sig stones into that champ and get them to max sig. This way when you dupe them again you will get a max sig stone. Then basically you get double 3* shards for each dupe (Don't even talk about IIF).

Do the same thing for your 3* champs. That way you're doubling shards for the next level up on each dupe.

Do not distribute your sig stones evenly for 2* and 3* champs eventually you won't use them. Sure there are a few champs you might want to max out as a priority... 3* SL, SW, DD, Wolverine while you're growing most other champs get superseded fairly quickly.