**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Voodoo Nerf

4* Voodoo used to regen at 160 odd but now it has dropped down at 100 odd. Silently nerfing champs is not good thing and you guys should understand that. You'd say that it was a bud but I have been using Voodoo since he was launched in the game and his regen is 160 for r5 4* and 240 for r4 5* since the very beginning. This is completely unfair on us. I don't expect you to take anyaction because you guys never listen to us but I hope everyone here reads this know the cheats you guys are.

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Not silent they said they was going to do it.. They pretend he has an invisible debuff on him that caused him to get more health then he was meant to.. I put a post in general about it..
  • RohitaggRohitagg Posts: 21
    He regen has been hit by 35%, if it was a bug how can it be there since the very beginning when Voodoo was brought to the game.
  • RohitaggRohitagg Posts: 21
    I haven't changed any masteries. Kabam just look for excuses in order to nerf the champ. They nerfed Hyperion's regen in the last update from 150 odd to less than 100 now. Why don't they just take away all the regen champs from the game instead of taking away in bits and pieces.
  • Hey there! I can understand the frustration when things change, however, we certainly don't make changes with intent to hurt the game. This is a fix to a bug that was found with Doctor Voodoo specifically causing unintentional Health regeneration. For more details, please see the thread stickied to the top of this forum section located here.
This discussion has been closed.