Options

Why dont they have a special calender for summer

Ever my one loves calendars only because they have a champion but one of my favorite one was may because it had hero shards but what I'm trying to say is they should have a special calender for summer ,and holidays, and stuff like that and a little more five star shard only on special calenders considering I'm almost there to getting five star Crystal and it would help others people with five star crystals

Comments

• Options
    Sorry auto mistake in the beginning
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why is summer so special?
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Yeah summer is not a holiday but a long term calender actually sounds like a great idea... could you imagine one 365 day calender? If you made the rewards good enough it would almost guarantee customer retention unless of course they keep screwing the game up as they have been lately... but a seasonal calender would work too... like a 90 day calender... a 90 day calender wouldn't require as massive of a payoff at the end as a year long calender would but would definitely help with customer retention... @Kabam Miike what do you think?
  • Options
    Summer is special to me because the beginning of summer is my birthday
  • Options
    Not trying to sound like a **** but I.didn't say summer was a holiday
  • Options
    RipVanWinkleRipVanWinkle Posts: 13
    So Kabam should make a special calendar for the Summer because it's your birthday? Are you 4?
  • Options
    Lord_CronossLord_Cronoss Posts: 20
    edited June 2017
    Hey let the kid have dreams and at the peak then crush his spirit you know how it works
  • Options
    stakstak Posts: 88
    They probably don't have a special summer calendar because it's not summer yet.
  • Options
    The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    There was a spring calendar
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure you dickhead didn't hear me say it would be useful to a lot of people
  • Options
    And I'm not 4
  • Options
    Thank you smoking surfer
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wasn't the spring calendar 7 days? Lol
  • Options
    Yeah because it was for the spring break
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    How about calendars that aren't just American specific?
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    As for a year long calendar event there was one it was called duping a 5* unstoppable colossus with the scrap amount of loyalty you receive daily.