**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo and Rogue still not dashing back properly

I know this issue was brought up before and supposedly solved, but it has not. These champs, and possibly the other floating champs, are still not dashing back to the full extent when we swipe back. This is obvious when you fight against certain champions with longer reaches, like dormamu or cable. Normally when you evade an enemy's dash in, your champ will be far back enough such that the enemy does not attempt to do a follow up second hit. But with voodoo or rogue, it is almost always the case that you are still so close to the enemy that they can still hit you with a follow up hit, so you need to do a 2nd or even a 3rd dash back consecutively.

The other effect where this is obvious is when you have the enemy pinned against the wall. With almost any other champ, you can do an intercept by hitting the champ on his block, dashing back, and then dashing forward again almost immediately (based on a certain timing). However, with rogue against certain enemies, most commonly cable, if you try to dash back, you immediately get hit by cable's medium attack - this shows both cable's extra long reach in his attack and rogue's short dash back distance.

Please look into it.

Comments

• Can this at least be acknowledged as a bug?
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I use both champs for AQ and I always thought it was my problem when fighting Dormammu. Felt that Dormammu always had a longer reach after I swipe back.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    You need to start your swipe back later.
  • MarzGroove wrote: »

This is inaccurate. I've been playing voodoo for a year now and I know that his evade is shorter than all other champs.

Also, your point does not address the second of my points regarding the dash back at the wall. Its not even possible to swipe back "later" in that scenario.. you just get hit when you dash away from the wall.
  • Melhorar a Ângela de a ela sangramento
  • I've gotten slaughtered the last two rounds of aq and aw using them both and thought it was my fone but then I see this. Give thanks there is an issue and it's not my fone
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Before i use to easily evade arch sp2 but now I get hit by his sp 2 using voodoo coz of shorter dash back issue
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've been noticing this to since I use them a lot in aq & aw, along with tons of other things.
  • The_Sentry12The_Sentry12 Posts: 29
    edited January 2018
    I have both of those champions and they are a few of my strongest 4 stars. I've always noticed that issue but I thought I wasn't swiping back quick enough or something. Glad that this was brought up. Can this please be addressed as an issue? Thanks.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

This is inaccurate. I've been playing voodoo for a year now and I know that his evade is shorter than all other champs.

Also, your point does not address the second of my points regarding the dash back at the wall. Its not even possible to swipe back "later" in that scenario.. you just get hit when you dash away from the wall.

You're "dashing away from the wall" too soon.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★

Lol damn after 2 years of playing this game I suddenly forgot how to do dash backs ..
  • MarzGroove wrote: »

That's funny haha