**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hperions specials getting blocked against aq map5 boss dormamu

Why is that if i take star lord against aq boss dormamu then he can land specials. Scarlett witch can land specials but hyperion can't no matter if i use special after a 4 hit combo or a 5 hit combo , dormamu will block that. This has been happening to me since last two alliance quests. And it is **** irritating. Can you guys please give us one month of bug free gameplay.

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Viper013 wrote: »
    Why is that if i take star lord against aq boss dormamu then he can land specials. Scarlett witch can land specials but hyperion can't no matter if i use special after a 4 hit combo or a 5 hit combo , dormamu will block that. This has been happening to me since last two alliance quests. And it is **** irritating. Can you guys please give us one month of bug free gameplay.

It is no bug just the AI being fast
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hyperion in general is slow anyway it takes long to jump from say a combo to a special at times or a heavy after another heavy or heavy special which makes perfect sense for him because a hyperion that is fast is a hyperion that kabam will nerf.
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Boboman wrote: »
    Viper013 wrote: »

It is no bug just the AI being fast

So that means bringinging hype will kill me where as other champs will do pretty well..they should write that in hyperions info that he cant be used against aq boss dormamu
  • Dormamu became superquick and the block doesn’t work against the aq bosses.....
  • As usual,they will come out with a fake fix,the game will be ok for a while,after that,becoming worse and worse,then they can start the fake promises again and to hope that,we will stop to complain,we will admit the **** what they give and we do not leave the game,because of the lots of time and money spent on this game and because of the society around us.off course,we will be full of hope,after the fake promises and the new exciting heroes,we are just human being.this is all just psychology.the same silly and boring story,from the 12.0,from month to month.....
  • Oh and forumwise,the meaningless trolls are coming soon,to comment here as well,to make this post pointless and to protect and support this company......
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    @Administrator @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious whats your opinion about this matter?