**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best class

HyperduckzHyperduckz Posts: 24
edited May 2017 in General Discussion

Best class 125 votes

Mutant
11%
superunknown012XMEN1994Matt110303WilliamJakesGarbagePandaDonaldJTrump69陆野大KyrkantJohnJones80X_TREMIST96LuckyshazamYENANSASHESTheSaithKing_Leo321 14 votes
Skill
6%
Hulk_77NeaekMatthewCSanchezViper1987xBallinMr_WiffBlubfish_666typgh 8 votes
Science
5%
Batty_NumppoSnizzbarzeusrajLilMaddogHTm3t4syl20MegaGalacticASKAR1 7 votes
Mystic
64%
KickenChickenEtaki_LirakoiCrusherOfDreamsDNA3000GroundedWisdomBigdrail93NoobeeusDraco2199LagmelongtimeHeisenberg07rahul3038ArtOfKhaosOngellBartRipVanWinkleJustice_Evo_8Whododo872TheJallithetaman23SnakeEyes69 81 votes
Cosmic
8%
A_Noob_Is1Pickles0190The_Prankster16Lvernon15TimrosBrokenSpaddictedLykanonCtfz35ChubsWhiteSchnoodle 11 votes
Tech
3%
Vdh2008JCFVVAsukiraCAPTMAV 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Mystic
    I wish I could say other classes were better, but mystic just has too many power players. Be nice to see an influx of good cosmics or sciences or something like that. Sure, there are some good ones in those classes, but only some
  • Options
    HyperduckzHyperduckz Posts: 24
    Mystic
    I agree totally I think skill is next best then mutant then cosmic science the tech
  • Options
    MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
    Skill
    I really do believe that mystic is a class that's great but I went with skill because in my cases black panthers inflict the greatest bleed damage ever. I've gotten his bleed up to ten and by the end the enemy has had most of his life gone just for that. Besides that mystic is the best in my opinion.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Mystic
    Mystic class is the most powerful class in game.even science champ are weak against them like magik,sw,dormammu,the hood,voodoo,mordo are the best example of it.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic FTW. The most superior class in the game essential for hard content and AW.
  • Options
    GarbagePandaGarbagePanda Posts: 46
    Mutant
    Without MD, Mystics get a huge downgrade for me. They are fragile and since the nerf of SW and DS, they've lost the lead. Those mutants tho.
  • Options
    SpooderguySpooderguy Posts: 5
    Mystic
    Music without a doubt
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Definitely mystic then skill then mutant.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Tech
    Personally, I love my techs. SL is God, and Ultron and OG Vision destroy in AW/ AQ attack.
  • Options
    OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    Mystic
    Mystics by far hands down. Aside from being the most powerful with the best abilities mystics have MD. MD alone gives them an outright advantage over every class. As long as dexterity remains the only means of being able to manually evade attacks mystics will continue to dominate especially in alliance wars which should just be labeled "Mystic Wars".
  • Options
    KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    Personally why as this question? So give input to help with the nerfs? S what the heck will answer it thread will get closed or deleted anyways.

Mystic is my choice. But skills bleed is so sweet. Mystic it is.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Mystic
    Was this ever really in doubt?
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    edited May 2017
    Mystic
    This is a very odd question. Because there is no best class. It's just the class with the OP champions. I said mystic for obvious reasons but we do end up needing all the classes.
    If you are going up against a Science Champion is Mystic the go to class?
  • Options
    Mystic
    Mystic
  • Options
    PsyCriPsyCri Posts: 19
    Haha lol the best class by far is skill guys.. i don't talk about only a specific champ I would say 5-6 are those who can kill-counter ALL the enemies in any spot! Skill FTW (kabam nerfed pure skill because skill are the best attackers and ofc they let mystic desperation excactly how it is because it really helps with their monthly budget)
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Skill
    Skill has a much more practical use and does not feel as overpowered as mystics. Skills provide a simple use in most cases but are much more even to fight. Gwenpool, Daredevil (classic), Agent Venom, Electra, Crossbones, Both Black Panther's are all amazing to use even characters like Karnak, Punisher, Winter Soldier and Netflix Daredevil and Hawkeye all have individual uses and can be deadly in any adept players hands. Even Falcon can bypass the astral evade of Mordo. The only champion that is lacklustre in my opinion is Black Widow. She got hit hard and many people in my alliance think that she is not as enjoyable to use, this is not me saying that she is bad though.
    I think that Mutants are a very close second with the likes of X23, Wolverine, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Cable, Iceman and Archangel. But there are champs that drag this class down like Old Man Logan and Magneto MN.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Cosmic
    I like mystic but I don't have any good ones
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Mystic
    Not even a contest
  • Options
    Mutant
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    I like mystic but I don't have any good ones

Same
  • Options
    Mutant
    Mutant for versatility.

• Options
    Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Science
    Just voted science to see what color it was, but yeah, definitely mystic.
  • Options
    0_hood_00_hood_0 Posts: 16
    Mystic
    Mystic