**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone hacked into my account and wasted all my items and resources

Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I've never sent my password to anyone, I believe someone managed to guess it or hacked into my account, used all my units, glory, loyalty, chips to buy low-level potions and boost and sold everything I had in my inventory. I managed to recover my account and changed my password..

Any chance Kabam can recover what I've lost? I tried sending a ticket but customer support answered me the procedure on how to change my password instead of addressing my issue, while I've already explained that wasnt my problem.

Has this happened to someone before? Have someone managed to recover lost stuff from unauthorized people using their accounts? I've lost 3 months worth of grind and alliance rewards, plus 1 4* awakening gem

Comments

• rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    edited June 2017
    I had something simmiliar done to mine. Someone hacked my account and opened a featured 5* crystal, started doing some quests in rocket scrapyard and wasted scrap on useless stuff. Ive logged on my account and noticed it, quickly changed my password. Then i wrote to kabam and its been a back to back conversation for a time but in conclusion nothing was done, they said that the case was forwarded to the game team, it was roughly 3 weeks ago, since then no response. I gave up on it, lost 15k 5* shards..
    Dont expect kabam to revert it back to the previous state. Either they will say that there is no evidence of the fact that You had those items or they will simply say they cant do it.
    BUT - they can. There was a case with a guys who was doing the dimensional rift when the maintanence took place, he was handed over 10k of crystals instead of 10k shards, started opening crystals like crazy, duped 5* dormm few times. Little time after, his account was reverted to normal, so they are lying that they cant revert any changes to any of the accounts..
    Im hoping Your case will be succesful
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    rozeros wrote: »
    I had something simmiliar done to mine. Someone hacked my account and opened a featured 5* crystal, started doing some quests in rocket scrapyard and wasted scrap on useless stuff. Ive logged on my account and noticed it, quickly changed my password. Then i wrote to kabam and its been a back to back conversation for a time but in conclusion nothing was done, they said that the case was forwarded to the game team, it was roughly 3 weeks ago, since then no response. I gave up on it, lost 15k 5* shards..

I'm sorry to hear that, but I don't want to lose hope. I put months of efforts to grind up the units and items for a LoL run and now I don't have anything. Luckily, he didn't sell my champs or my T4 cats (since now they can't be sold anymore), so it's not all lost but still I'd like to have those back
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Another thing that comes back to mind, i remeber there was a guy who had his LoL run wiped out. He got to maestro, exit the game, came back few hours later to finish it and the quest progress was not there, just like someone got out of it in purpose. I think kabam recompensates all the revives and potions used for the run. He bombarded them with proofs and even videos of the run lol, coz they were saying there was no evidence of him doing the quest..
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Kabam doesn't restore accounts and leaves the security of your account on you to protect
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Kabam doesn't restore accounts and leaves the security of your account on you to protect

Actually, quoting their ticket response "I am sorry to hear about what happened to your account. However, I would like to inform you that account security is completely upheld on our end, and you are solely responsible for any possible action taken on your account that can compromise its security."

This mean I'm responsible of anything that compromised its security, but as I've never break their ToS giving my info to anyone, the problem of some unknown hacking into my account should be addressed by them. If I had given my info to anyone, I wouldn't be complaining
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    I've never sent my password to anyone, I believe someone managed to guess it or hacked into my account, used all my units, glory, loyalty, chips to buy low-level potions and boost and sold everything I had in my inventory. I managed to recover my account and changed my password..

Any chance Kabam can recover what I've lost? I tried sending a ticket but customer support answered me the procedure on how to change my password instead of addressing my issue, while I've already explained that wasnt my problem.

Has this happened to someone before? Have someone managed to recover lost stuff from unauthorized people using their accounts? I've lost 3 months worth of grind and alliance rewards, plus 1 4* awakening gem

Wow sorry to hear man. That sucks
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Sorry to say, but if it's not making kabam a penny, they won't do anything. Look at the Android lock out fiasco and what they have done, Jack ****. It's standard kabam to not give a **** about anything but nickles and dimes.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    I'm pretty sure Support is there to only copy/paste pre-written responses and pretend like they care *shrugs*
  • As moderation does not have access to individual accounts, and it would be a violation of our own privacy policy to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts publicly, the forums are really not the location for this discussion.

Please do follow up with our Support Team by replying to the email sent to you. I'm not sure if they can assist in returning any items or not, and this will need to be reviewed by them. The Support Team is the best contact for issues such as these and they certainly can assist in further securing your account.
This discussion has been closed.