**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy Usage in Story Quest and Event Quests

I would like to bring to the attention of the admins a suggestion involving energy usage in story and event quests where roads already travelled on shouldn't count towards your energy depletion as allowed in alliance wars and quest. With the quest maps design in question, this should be given consideration as the map layout are somewhat ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's a good point. It would make farming Energy Refills, Pots, Revs, ISO, and other Resources a field day.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    And reduce the amount of units we spend on energy refills?

You might as well change the title of this thread to "Kabam please make less money from us!".

Will never happen.
  • Options
    Not sure how much money people invest in Energy Refills. I don't usually. I use Units I generate from Grinding.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Not sure how much money people invest in Energy Refills. I don't usually. I use Units I generate from Grinding.

Units = Money, as far as the whales are concerned. They buy every month / every week, and then spend those units on various in-game items. For them, there are no distinction whether the units are from purchase or grinds.

Especially those alliances that butcher the event completion quests. To score that high you would need to repeatedly rinse the content by refilling energy, that's a huge cash cow for Kabam. Imagine if that score can be achieved without using units at all, a huge hit to their revenue.

And it basically throws potions purchases with units out of the question. Since it can be easily farmed.

In case you didn't notice, Kabam wants us to spend units.
  • Options
    In terms of usage, I would suspect that the Units used for EQ are small compared to the Units used on things like Pots and Revs. Perhaps for Legends Runs, but I don't think it's a large factor in spending. Especially when the majority of those Players have a good number on-hand to begin with. For those people, EQ is released, and literally over in a day.
  • Options
    L3gEnDL3gEnD Posts: 28

Units = Money, as far as the whales are concerned. They buy every month / every week, and then spend those units on various in-game items. For them, there are no distinction whether the units are from purchase or grinds.

Especially those alliances that butcher the event completion quests. To score that high you would need to repeatedly rinse the content by refilling energy, that's a huge cash cow for Kabam. Imagine if that score can be achieved without using units at all, a huge hit to their revenue.

And it basically throws potions purchases with units out of the question. Since it can be easily farmed.

In case you didn't notice, Kabam wants us to spend units.

*Money = Units actually....
  • Options
    1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    I for one don't spend units on energy refills but my gripe is the length of time you have to wait for the full refill and how the maps are laid out is just ridiculous to me especially with the story quest where you can play the same champion three time just to advance to an unplayed part of the map, that is my gripe and as another user said refills = units = money for kabam but I do hope they do something about it, even if they should reduce the energy depletion on roads already travelled that's fine. 🙅
  • Options
    1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    That's a good point. It would make farming Energy Refills, Pots, Revs, ISO, and other Resources a field day.

Then they should at least reduce it on roads already travelled on and not the same as an unplayed road.
  • Options
    OzeditheboiOzeditheboi Posts: 20
    They could lock paths already travelled until 100% completion and begin to charge energy as normal after 100% completion
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Or kabam can make an auto replay feature that has a limit of uses per day where you choose a path and instantly clear it with the cost of energy.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Please make everything 1 energy per tile...tha would atleast give more value for money
  • Options
    How about having traveled roads cost either -1 or half energy with a minimum cost of 1?
  • Options
    One energy per tile please
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I would be happy with separate energy for events and story. Preferably being able to take separate teams into them even, like aq and war.