**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase inventory limit for t1/t2 alpha catalysts

mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
It would be great if the inventory limits for t1/t2 catalysts were increased. With t2 alphas becoming more readily available, and another free one coming from the monthly login calendar on top, it'd help to increase the limit for those of us that haven't been lucky enough to pull any 5* champs worth bringing to r4/r5.

It takes 10, 16, 22 t1 alphas to bring a 5* to r3, r4, r5 respectively. Sadly the current limit of 12 means you can't even save enough in your inventory (not including stash) to bring a new champ to r4.

It takes 10 t2 alphas to bring a future champ to r5, leaving only 2 more spots in the current limit of 12.

The inventory limit was increased for t4 class catalysts so it'd only make sense to increase other limits as well. I'd rather not have to rank up champs only to not waste expiring catalysts in my stash, especially since I'm trying to save my resources for when I decide to try for a featured 5*. Maybe increase each to at least 18?