**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Looking for 12mil+ Alliance

Looking for an alliance that have a minimum score for all events and do map5x5 my prestige is 4850 (will be going up a lot over the next month or 2)

Comments

• Options
    SpiderkimggSpiderkimgg Posts: 55
    10M here we do map5x5, our average PI is 4787 so we get 100M milestone AQ reward when we do 5x5. Hit me up in Line: kimisgg
  • Options
    PaperPaper Posts: 40
    We are Groot [4EG] is a 11.8mil ally that keeps up AQ 5x5 and AW tiers 1-2 and we're looking for new members! You can message me on Line: pnrbnr
  • Options
    TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 33
    Hey!

We’re a 12m alliance - T4 weekly, and T2/T1 AW. Hit me up - IGN & Line is TheBroook.
  • Options
    FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    Bump
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Hey there.. We are looking for one more.. here's a poster with our info and most recent AQ score.. contact me on line at solarflare79 if interested.4r9kpiy1tr38.jpg
    vt0evk54q7cv.png