**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No beta invite

Wheres my beta invite? I'd like to be part of this

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Not everybody can be part of every beta test. There will be different beta tests in the future, as there have been different once in the past.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    People are randomly selected. Maybe next time
  • GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    edited January 2018
    Not random
    2. Only Summoners that already have these Champions and are over level 55 will be invited to test out the changes

Source official post
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    How do you figure out or you know, you are one of them ?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You receive in game message but seem to me like it will just be content creators testing the new champs the rest of us are clearly nobodies because our opinions aren’t broadcasted daily on YouTube
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Hey it’s ok
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    I guess I got a message but just want to make sure
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    You receive in game message but seem to me like it will just be content creators testing the new champs the rest of us are clearly nobodies because our opinions aren’t broadcasted daily on YouTube

Wrong
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    belli300 wrote: »

Wrong

What he said, about 4 in my ally have been chosen, none have YouTube channels.

So it's completely random.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    3 in our alliance, including me, have been invited and I don't have a YouTube account.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    wxtgk06n2l0h.png
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Its only for ios players didn't see a single android player being sent that message, goes to show how they treat us android players.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Its only for ios players didn't see a single android player being sent that message, goes to show how they treat us android players.

I'm on Android and got the invite
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »

I'm on Android and got the invite

Same.
  • Hey All!

We're happy you guys are excited about the Beta Test! This Beta Test was specifically for Summoners over Level 55, that have the Characters involved, but is still only for a randomly selected small number of Summoners. This is our largest Beta Test to date, and the first to make use of our brand new Beta System, and we want to do our due diligence in making sure that it rolls out in the best possible manner. This meant keeping the audience of this Beta fairly small.

In the future, we may run larger scale Beta tests using this program, as well as smaller ones. If you didn't get an invite to this closed Beta, don't fret! You may still be eligible for one in the future!
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Hey All!

We're happy you guys are excited about the Beta Test! This Beta Test was specifically for Summoners over Level 55, that have the Characters involved, but is still only for a randomly selected small number of Summoners. This is our largest Beta Test to date, and the first to make use of our brand new Beta System, and we want to do our due diligence in making sure that it rolls out in the best possible manner. This meant keeping the audience of this Beta fairly small.

In the future, we may run larger scale Beta tests using this program, as well as smaller ones. If you didn't get an invite to this closed Beta, don't fret! You may still be eligible for one in the future!

Mike honestly....how much alcohol do you have to consume to do your job on a daily basis and remain so calm in your posts? there is no wrong answer, i wont judge
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    my alliance mates said you gotta be a 'beta male' to get into the beta

i'm not sure what they mean
  • I'm on android, don't have a you tube account & got the invite. Too many conspiracy theories around here. It looks like Kabam is trying to make a legitimate attempt to improve some champs, so let's at least give them a chance before making random assumptions about what is happening.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Wrong again.
    I'm Android