Options

GOLDEN COSTS IN THE REDUCTION OR NOT FOR THE PERSONAL 5*?!!

Hello, since l announcement of the next arrival 6* in the game, the members of my alliance would have seen a concerning message it lower in goldcosts in particular for up heroes 5* but I do not find the official information on the site of Kabam really what about? Is it an information or a brainwashing? And if it was an information, when what is what this reduction in the costs to improve our as for myself will come into effect? It would be can be time when kabam positions and gives us concrete information there above. Could an administrator as Mike answer me? Thank you for advance.

Comments

• Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    You are probably better off writing in your preferred/native language
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I had to literally read it 3 times..damn

Where do they teach such English?
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    If I understand right no they haven’t lowered the cost for 5 star crystals what ur friends were prob referring to was when they changed the materials requiered to r5 a champ
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    It is nice that some are trying to be helpful, but Google translate will just give op the same headache you all got trying to read the post when he tries to decipher the responses. Better off posting in native language.
  • Options
    FURIOSAAFURIOSAA Posts: 7
    bonjour à tous,

donc je reposte mon message en bon français pour être mieux comprise :wink:

« Bonjour, depuis l'annonce de l'arrivée prochaine des héros 6 * dans le jeu, les membres de mon alliance auraient vu un message sur la baisse des coûts en or notamment pour les héros 5 * mais je ne trouve pas l’information officielle sur le site de Kabam ... Est-ce une information ou un intox? Et si c'était une information, quand est-ce que cette réduction des coûts pour améliorer nos persos entrera en vigueur ?

Ce serait peut être le moment pour kabam de se positionner à ce sujet et nous donne des informations concrètes là-dessus. Est-ce qu'un administrateur pourrait me répondre? Merci d'avance. »
  • Options
    ElureaElurea Posts: 5
    Can someone translate that please... haha