**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Team for AW Defense and Offense

So as a relatively new player, I don't really have a grasp of who is good for what as of yet. Was hoping someone could help me figure out which of the champions I currently have are best for AW Defense and Offense.

d7464ct4l1vq.jpg
t50f27wc45yz.jpg
5cqe1gp1b3cz.jpg

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Yondu, NC and Ultron are your best choices for AW defense at the moment. For attack I would be using Ghost Rider, Archangel and Medusa.
  • Darkest_FlameDarkest_Flame Posts: 14
    Thanks for the response m8, I'll start using them in roles you mentioned.
  • I moved this to a more appropriate place to gain advice. Thank you!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Offense:
    Archangel
    Ghost Rider
    Yondu
    Defense:
    Medusa
    Nightcrawler
    Crossbones
    Hyperion
    Beast
    Just my opinion.
    edited January 2018
    You should use Beast. He is your only go-to champ for AW according to Kabam's list of highly effective champions for AW and AQ.

Try to get your hands on Red Cyclops ASAP.

I'll make sure to hoard all of my limited resources like the T1 Alpha's and T4 Basics I don't get very often at my beginner's level game-play to splurge on Beast, the God-Tier champion himself and take him to 5/50 while I leave Ghost Rider, Medusa, and Ultron at 3/30. Then I'll wait to get 15k instead of 10k shards because my 5 star roster is already sooooooo good to just to hope for a 4% chance to get that OP Cyclops.

I appreciate your advice ;)
    edited January 2018
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Offense:
    Archangel
    Ghost Rider
    Yondu
    Defense:
    Medusa
    Nightcrawler
    Crossbones
    Hyperion
    Beast
    Just my opinion.

Oof, just put my Yondu in defense before reading this post. I'll use him on offense next time and see how he compares to Medusa.

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I am starting to progress to more 5* in my account, but still find myself using an unduped ultron, a 4* GR, 4* AA, and placing my 4* NC on AW defense. Even unduped, ultron and GR can get through a lot of war or aq. AA needs to be duped for his full potential, but still has decent bleeds. Ultron and GR don't lose much usability by being unduped. Hope this helped.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Offense:
    Archangel
    Ghost Rider
    Yondu
    Defense:
    Medusa
    Nightcrawler
    Crossbones
    Hyperion
    Beast
    Just my opinion.

Oof, just put my Yondu in defense before reading this post. I'll use him on offense next time and see how he compares to Medusa.

Unless you need the heal block, Yondu is probably better on defense. Medusa needs dupe to be good on defense I think. You'd also get a nice synergy from Yondu on defense with Beast and NC where you do more dmg on blocking opponents.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Offense:
    Archangel
    Ghost Rider
    Yondu
    Defense:
    Medusa
    Nightcrawler
    Crossbones
    Hyperion
    Beast
    Just my opinion.

Unless you need the heal block, Yondu is probably better on defense. Medusa needs dupe to be good on defense I think. You'd also get a nice synergy from Yondu on defense with Beast and NC where you do more dmg on blocking opponents.

except synergies arent working on defense
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    You should use Beast. He is your only go-to champ for AW according to Kabam's list of highly effective champions for AW and AQ.

Try to get your hands on Red Cyclops ASAP.

I'll make sure to hoard all of my limited resources like the T1 Alpha's and T4 Basics I don't get very often at my beginner's level game-play to splurge on Beast, the God-Tier champion himself and take him to 5/50 while I leave Ghost Rider, Medusa, and Ultron at 3/30. Then I'll wait to get 15k instead of 10k shards because my 5 star roster is already sooooooo good to just to hope for a 4% chance to get that OP Cyclops.

I appreciate your advice ;)

Beast is a decent champ, but GR and Ultron are great AQ champs. GR especially is 5/50 Worthy.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Offense:
    Archangel
    Ghost Rider
    Yondu
    Defense:
    Medusa
    Nightcrawler
    Crossbones
    Hyperion
    Beast
    Just my opinion.

except synergies arent working on defense

Ummm, what? Is this confirmed or speculation? That's a defensive synergy so it's absurd if it doesn't work there.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Are synergies not working on AQ defence??
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Offense:
    Archangel
    Ghost Rider
    Yondu
    Defense:
    Medusa
    Nightcrawler
    Crossbones
    Hyperion
    Beast
    Just my opinion.

At your tier Yondu will more likely get kills and stop your opponents which is what you need on defense. If you can get that Nebula ranked up or can max rank that 3* Doctor Voodoo you could replace Medusa with one of them and place her for defense too.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    AW Offense:

- Archangel
    - Ghost Rider
    - Crossbones

AW Defense

- Nightcrawler
    - Hyperion
    - Ultron
    - Mordo
    - Electro

You can thank me later.
    Are synergies not working on AQ defence??

Can we get a mod response on this?
    #kabam