**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Options
    avidgameravidgamer Posts: 20
    I still can't login been trying to no avail only 6 days left and participate never even lights up to let me enter
  • Options
    GroggieGroggie Posts: 13
    I have no option to log in. I know that it should have taken a few hours to a day according to the other post but it’s been almost two days now.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Still unable to get in.
  • Options
    Still unable to hit participate or survey buttons
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

Hi @Kabam Vydious my name is @alex_sc11 I still cannot access
  • Options
    Can’t get in, still. Name- PiggyPigPig
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Vydious I still can't access the beta. In game name is AJHall728. Thank you!!!
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious I can’t get in the Beta because the participate button is grey and my in game name is Jon Wright
  • Options
    Can’t access server. Name is chosen royalty
  • Options
    BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    edited January 2018
    I can't get in either. Just sent a ticket, but I'm not sure if the support team is aware of the message in this thread.
    In game name is BungSmuggler
    @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    I can't get in either. Just sent a ticket, but I'm not sure if the support team is aware of the message in this thread.
    @Kabam Vydious

They've been made aware of the situation!

We just wanted to make it easier for those who have yet to write in a ticket. If you have, perfect! If you haven't, no big deal. We can still get this fixed with the aid of providing your username. :)
  • Options
    LyncebestLyncebest Posts: 6
    I still cant get in. Username is Lyncebest :)
  • Options
    I can not participate because the join button is not enabled
  • Options
    TillinatorTillinator Posts: 3
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Tillinator
  • Options
    MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

MadddcorE™
  • Options
    grm0ergrm0er Posts: 19
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Grm0er
  • Options
    DeeerfDeeerf Posts: 3
    Hey I'm Still not seeing my beta tester yet wahats going on
  • Options
    Same issue as a majority, cant enter the Beta and it boots me when I try
  • Options
    ChaosReigns9217ChaosReigns9217 Posts: 7
    edited January 2018
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Participate button is still grey. IGN is ChaosReigns9217
  • Options
    In game user name kmssquid
  • Options
    Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

morgan210805
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Some players got a message with gold to rank up the beta champions.
    When will this message arrive for the others that only got pushed to the BETA after the first message came up?
  • Options
    Hey y'all, Kabam Vydious has gotten some direct messages with screennames from some players in relation to this issue. While you're still able to post those screen names here, if you don't feel comfortable sharing that info publicly, you can send it to me instead.
  • Options
    Username patrickryan351. No survey or participate button active!!
  • Options
    Ani79Ani79 Posts: 13
    I stil cnt connect to beta test
  • Options
    Username patrickryan351. No survey or participate button active
  • Options
    Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Gamer tag - millz1914
  • Options
    Ani79Ani79 Posts: 13
    Username : Ani79
    Cant connect to beta test...had a word with graene...it was mentioned in mail that i was already added...but i cnt access beta
This discussion has been closed.