**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• AllTrillAllTrill Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike I felt privileged to be invited to access the Beta but this was such a disappointment that I didn’t even get a chance to get in. I’ve been playing since the release, I waited a year and half to get one 4* champ and seen new players receive 4*’s, I even went to NYCC (met Gabriel and got a collector’s coin), and I still get nothing but 2* champs from crystals. I deserve a 4 or 5 Star champ or shards at least out of this.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Finally able to get back in after days. Button just reappeared to enter.

Luke Cage is better. Wish just a little more power in his punch but like the additional indestructible feature.
  • So why did I have to sign up and then give my game id on here and now prob won’t be able to participate, make sure u count me out of any more beta tests and a big f you for wasting my time on this ****
  • Have all users been activated yet? I still don't have the ability to select the button to enter the arena.
  • Managed to get in same day I listed my IGN. Gotta say, I love what you've done with Luke and Red Hulk. Both will be much more viable as attackers now, and I actually have a reason to rank up my 5* LC now, so thanks a lot! Job well done 👍
  • I haven’t been able to access the beta at all. Will this be rectified in the next day or 2 so I can access it?
  • Will u add a power gain for red hulk for each heat charges or add regen for all heat charges that it can consume for big regen like Mephisto 6 souls regen
  • During the initial tech issues when the test
    began, i went to the survey page. Now that I've played through some and have some input, I get a notice that says I already took the survey. Is there a fix for this?
  • Luke cage is awesome now but reduce the time of the cool down for indestructible for every 20-25secs activate
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I have access to the Beta for the first time so thanks to the team for fixing it (for me anyway)

I am suffering the issue that others have mentioned, being arena lockout on main account after leaving Beta.

For anyone who has this issue, force quit the app while on main account and restart and Arena re-appears.

Haven't had much time to play with Rulk and I have no idea how much information you actually want but I've kept some notes.

I really would like to be able to test the incinerate resistance and smash some mystics but searching for users comes up with nothing so I can't duel. I guess I'll have to fight through to the witch on ROL.

• Hey kabam, I still havnt been able to access the beta. It hasnt worked since day one and has had a few problems such as not being able to start the beta at all and my beta button actually got removed/disappeared for some reason unknown to me, as of a few hours ago I've got the beta button back on my home screen but still no option to open or start the beta itself... any idea what's going on please? I was soo pumped I got invited to test out possible Improvments butunfortunately still havnt had the chance.0zrlomt0d56w.png
  • Jack46Jack46 Posts: 4
    I did the quest I like what they have done with Luke Cage ,no longer will he be referred to as pillowfisted cuz now when he hits he hits, as far as Rulk goes ,it’s more for the folks that can get the stackedcharges going to see the damage output . I say yea to lc and remain Rulk as is .
  • NoirextNoirext Posts: 8
    Just wanted to point out that I still can’t log in the beta.
    Ingame: Noirext
  • Hey Beta Testing Summoners!

This thread is to report any technical issues that you may be having with the Beta Test program. Please report any problems that you encounter, and provide as much information as you can, including where the problem occurs, and if you have any reproduction steps (steps to make the problem occur).

Note: If you are not yet able to enter the Beta Test, this is intentional, as we are still rolling entry to the Beta out. You can read more about this here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/43643/accepted-into-the-beta-program-but-cant-get-in#latest

Status Update:

We are still working on getting the Beta out to everybody, but this will be taken care of over the next hours, or day. Players that are seeing the Errors when trying to connect, this is because you also do not yet have access to the Beta, but are able to try and log into it for an unknown reason. You will also find your way over the next hours. Give it some time. Trying to log in over and over will not speed the process.

The Auto-Fight issue should now be live in the mode so you can toggle it off if you were stuck with it on.

The Orange Beta Hub button should be there for all Players.

If you do not see the Auto-Fight Button, or are not able to find the Orange Beta Hub button, please let us know.

Lastly, we had reports that players are using their Live energy in the the Beta servers, but this is not possible. It may be a case that when you account was added to the Beta, you did not have full Energy, but it is not possible for a completely different server to use Energy on a different one. If you do happen to find that this is happening, please send us screenshots or a video.
    Hey Beta Testing Summoners!

This thread is to report any technical issues that you may be having with the Beta Test program. Please report any problems that you encounter, and provide as much information as you can, including where the problem occurs, and if you have any reproduction steps (steps to make the problem occur).

Note: If you are not yet able to enter the Beta Test, this is intentional, as we are still rolling entry to the Beta out. You can read more about this here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/43643/accepted-into-the-beta-program-but-cant-get-in#latest

Status Update:

We are still working on getting the Beta out to everybody, but this will be taken care of over the next hours, or day. Players that are seeing the Errors when trying to connect, this is because you also do not yet have access to the Beta, but are able to try and log into it for an unknown reason. You will also find your way over the next hours. Give it some time. Trying to log in over and over will not speed the process.

The Auto-Fight issue should now be live in the mode so you can toggle it off if you were stuck with it on.

The Orange Beta Hub button should be there for all Players.

If you do not see the Auto-Fight Button, or are not able to find the Orange Beta Hub button, please let us know.

Lastly, we had reports that players are using their Live energy in the the Beta servers, but this is not possible. It may be a case that when you account was added to the Beta, you did not have full Energy, but it is not possible for a completely different server to use Energy on a different one. If you do happen to find that this is happening, please send us screenshots or a video.

• It just keeps saying error cannot connect to servers it try’s again but just reloads the standard game
  • Se21Se21 Posts: 2
    free 5 stars kristal gift to give players
  • Se21Se21 Posts: 2
    My not beta
  • My story is pretty consistant with the rest of them, I read the forum from a few days ago and have been patiently waiting for days now for my access to be granted but still nothing. Beta keeps sending me to a screen that says i dont have permission. Id really love to help out, I love this game, not sure what to do, 2 days left.
  • I have one account and haven’t witched devices like your recent update says. Why can’t I access it?? Please don’t include me in any future betas. Was excited to be selected but now I just want the stupid beta screens to go away
  • I still don't have access to beta (I posted essentially the same comment 4 days ago). I was invited, but the participate button is still grayed out.. I know this is your first beta and you guys are working it out that's fine. Just let me know if I should be doing something more.
  • i031tf8z4um6.png
    J ai été invité à faire la beta test et toutes les options restent en gris je n ai accès a rien. Est ce normal?
  • NJT2016NJT2016 Posts: 17
    I still can't participate
  • So, does this mean I am not going to get into the beta?buuklf9064jc.png
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    A few points

This is a beta, no "freebies" would be issued as the unfairness would be really unfair because most of the non beta testers will be up in arms

I really like the buff to Luke Cage, but I do think that he could have Cruelty and Unblockable Attacks every time the Special 2 is activated.

Red Hulk, to be completely honest, I preferred the older version but I liked the regen on his L2. Maybe increase it slightly and give him Incinerate back.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Chris7540 wrote: »
    I got in, I like some of the changes to LC so far. Played ROL. However, it's using my main accounts energy. So, I'm wondering.. what is the incentive to test these characters and use up our real game energy when nothing is carried over or rewarded? It's cool and all the be part of the beta.. But I have stuff to do on my actual account and I don't think I'm down to use up energy on the beta if it's taking from my actual account.

Umm didn’t they give us a **** ton of energy refills for the beta account? You should be able to refil once u are done. RoL doesn’t even cost energy if you don’t have a really fast killer like SL because it takes around 6 minutes to beat most of them.
  • raitezraitez Posts: 1
    I wasn't able to get on at all since it started any info
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Red Hulk, to be completely honest, I preferred the older version but I liked the regen on his L2. Maybe increase it slightly and give him Incinerate back.

I agree he should get incineration back off Sp2 but I love the Incineration immune change.. Got to punch Mephisto in his fat head with no aurora damage :-D
  • Shiva_1Shiva_1 Posts: 19
    Had the yellow tab but my status was always just waiting...never got in or a email that most got.
  • Did not work for me, both survey and participate buttons are greyed out. Won't be checking anymore, would have liked to participate...oh well
  • FuriousVFuriousV Posts: 13
    Of all this beta-test time I haven’t some button to check changes in the game
This discussion has been closed.