**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• When I select the beta testing server at start of the game it doesn't logging in, says you are disconnected and if I again try then it says lost connection and then it pass to main server automatically.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yup, server switch button came back but locked out of arena. I knew I should have waited a couple days before messing around with the beta. Nothing ever works on day 1.

ql8eq8rqcyc4.png
  • Boba_Fett75Boba_Fett75 Posts: 4
    Every time I try to login to the Beta I get a Failed To Connect error, then it logins into the main server.
    ahjfsbymjr4o.png
    Once it goes onto the main server and try to go to Beta I have two options:w44htipglfkw.png
    Neither option for “Participate” works
  • JCC4JCC4 Posts: 3
    Received message notifying me I was accepted to participate.
    Click on Beta button.
    Click on participate.
    Load screen. Failed to log in. Could not connect to beta server.
    Click reconnect. Standard “lost connection - check your connection” message. You know, the one that happens when Kabam servers time out and it’s not my connection?
    Click reconnect. Get returned to main game home page.
    Rinse
    Repeat
  • Menkent wrote: »
    Yup, server switch button came back but locked out of arena. I knew I should have waited a couple days before messing around with the beta. Nothing ever works on day 1.

ql8eq8rqcyc4.png

Please try restarting the Game. This should solve this problem.
  • Mr_A_DogMr_A_Dog Posts: 29
    I am getting into the beta but it started me all over again at level 1. No Luke Cage, not Red Hulk and just the **** 1 star wolverine and Spiderman. It there a glitch or am I just starting over from square one? If that's the case I will not waste my time at all.
  • Wilbur_83Wilbur_83 Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I attempt to participate and it comes up ive been disconnected and try to reconnect which then logs me out and into my sons google play account. Was looking forward to this
  • Are rewards from the event quests carried over to main account?
  • maximuswar41maximuswar41 Posts: 1
    ppkbz2a2zuni.png
    Tengo problemas al intentar conectar al servidor betaljz3tn6c7b0p.png
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    Yup, server switch button came back but locked out of arena...

Please try restarting the Game. This should solve this problem.

Hooray! It worked. Thx :-*
  • MuzzymanMuzzyman Posts: 16
    Can’t log in either.
    Muzzyman
  • keep getting failed to login to beta server
  • danielitoreadanielitorea Posts: 33
    Sigue el botón sin activar para participar
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    q15pkbysdwii.png
    Not sure if this is part of the wait time to participate and I don’t have time to read all the comments here.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    znoxhip3twke.png
    I have this but won't log me in. And keeps logging me out of my kabam account in game.
  • Mano73Mano73 Posts: 10
    It won't allow me to connect to the beta server....
  • i cant participate.. buttons are unavailable
  • TokingmonstaTokingmonsta Posts: 3
    I am confused. I think I am in but it's basically a fledgling account with 1* wolvie and slide. Am am up to lev4 from strolling through the beginning of Act 1, but no sign of Luke cage or red hulk. Am I doing something wrong....?
    How many servers are there?
    t5tghojfc6rj.png
  • Super annoying not being able to get in. Done trying for the night.

Not trying to be a d&ck about it but your dev team needs to honestly do a better job planning, understanding the requirements, load and system stability before even discussing the program. And hey, it happens but this is happening way to much which is indicative of poor governance, lack of controls, and a c rated dev team. Happy to talk further in private. My company helps companies like kabam get up to par with these things and actually exceed expectations. I’m sure many here would just be happy with Meeting expectations but we can help you exceed. It’ll cost you guys some odins but cost benefit is clear and measurable.

For the record, hope you get paid a ton of money kabamMiike to deal with this stuff. You deserve it bro. And adora should be paid the exact same.
    Every time I start app now, I am logged out of my linked kabam account and need to relogin every time. Why this happening?
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Bout ready to give up on the beta test, i really want to do it but, having to wait to beta test is ridiculous i know it takes time but send an in game notice or something, cause not everyone has time to sit on the forums all night
  • Hello,

Getting the same message as other people go to log into the beta then get the cannot connect to beta and then it disconnects
  • Kal_El_1986Kal_El_1986 Posts: 5
    I brought red hulk to ROL twice while in beta and his s2 says regeneration but he gets no health back at all....
    Being able to stack heat charge past 7 is a great improvement. Makes him hit harder and take a hit.
  • MarmavMarmav Posts: 1
    I also cannot connect to the server. I’ve tried restarting the game and still gives me the same message not being able to connect to beta server.
This discussion has been closed.