**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1.6m Ali rebuilt, seeking new blood.

Just booted 5 inactives so we have room for a few. AQ is mandatory, will run AW if the general consensus wishes to. Help out in events and be friendly. Alliance is run by 2 long time players myself (Khalari) and MarianCarlyle both of us are 250k and have 2 years of experience in 7m rated ali's. We're here to help new players, learn, earn new champs and move forward to higher end content if they wish to.
The doors are currently set to open. If it's full at your time of request, simply request an invite, and msg any of the officers. We may be able to still squeeze you in. Any questions can be answered by any officer. Feel free to ask. We use Line, but it's not mandatory as of yet. It may become mandatory in the future if need be.

Comments

• Options
    cjhecjhe Posts: 8
    If any of you two long time players would like to try a different alliance for a bit Juppon-Gatana is available for recruitments (also you can get at ut via GearSecondLuffy or cjhe on the game), you got time to think about it,since it is soon to restart Alliance Summoner Advancement milestone.
  • Options
    J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Posts: 10
    Hey I just joined the alliance. What is the line group I should join?
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    we've been doing AQ map3. no minimum level requirements, just communicate and be active! we have a lot of people willing to help you out as long as you're willing to learn and help us out by participating
  • Options
    KhalariKhalari Posts: 20
    Bumping this thread. We're looking to replace a few non productive members. Line is now mandatory. Mostly trying to refit bg3 since that's the only group that doesn't join the Line chat.
    Only 2 spots open atm. But will make room for more.
    Contact me (khalari) in game or add me on Line, FrostyG86. Or any of my officers. We're currently focused on AQ and several standard alliance events. Will run AW when we filter out BG3 members.