**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Resources

This is directed at the mods the please do not flood post. Can we get access to all our gold and iso in the beta to rank up the champs. I am liking the changes, but to do real comparative tests I would like to have them at same level as my other champs I regularly use.

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Or possibly access to fully rank them to test out their abilities and then have those rankings reset back to where they were after the beta testing is over.

I say this because I don't want to waste resources ranking them up if the changes are not permanent after beta testing.
  • There will be Gold and Units coming your way soon! But first, we wanted to get you all trying out the Champs as you have them right now.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Miike is there an easy way to see what the changes actually are? I don't want to flip between servers just to compare abilities
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Thanks Kabam Mike. Been working through ROL and want to see what red hulk can really do.
  • Shura1989Shura1989 Posts: 2
    Me parecen muy buenos los cambios,sobre todo en Red Hulk;-)
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    It would be nice if I could see this changes.. still won't let me participate in the beta
  • Thisguy wrote: »
    It would be nice if I could see this changes.. still won't let me participate in the beta

You will! It will just take some time to get everybody into the Beta!
  • Thisguy wrote: »

You will! It will just take some time to get everybody into the Beta!

I hope I get into beta one day I actually experience a lot of things and I want to make sure I experience in beta so I make sure it’s a bug/glitch to report to you guys.
  • Why cant connect yet in BeTA test...?

anyway hoping Red Hulk would be much better this time after this test... :)